What a crappy Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a crappy Day

My car craped out on some road. The whole thing is FUBAR. Now I need a new car.
    This sucks. And the bad part is I need a special custom car for my special need. And converting a car for that costs more than the whole damn car.

Looks like I will be using the bus for a while, or see if my fiance does not mind being a taxi driver a for period of time.

I'm going to cry.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada
    This sucks. And the bad part is I need a special custom car for my special need. And converting a car for that costs more than the whole damn car.

Looks like I will be using the bus for a while, or see if my fiance does not mind being a taxi driver a for period of time.

I'm going to cry.
    I'm so sorry.
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry you are having a bad day!!! It isn't fair!!!

Comment

I'm going to cry.
        thats sad news...since you have special needs,isn't there anyway
        your insurance company or something could help you out?

I wish you the best of luck!!!!
        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I'm going to cry.
          So sorry to hear your bad news. Would there be any organization that would be able to help you out with any of the costs?

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Hey be glad...IT'S PASSOVER TONIGHT!....Oh wait not the most uplifting holiday...
            "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. Hope everything works out ok!

Comment

Car trouble is never fun for anyone. Try to stay positive.

Comment

Working...
                X