Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slick7
    replied
    Car trouble is never fun for anyone. Try to stay positive.

Leave a comment:

• MasterShake
    replied
    Sorry to hear about that. Hope everything works out ok!

Leave a comment:

• LoyalSoldier
    replied
    Hey be glad...IT'S PASSOVER TONIGHT!....Oh wait not the most uplifting holiday...

Leave a comment:

• Denver Native
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco_Armada
    My car craped out on some road. The whole thing is FUBAR. Now I need a new car.
    This sucks. And the bad part is I need a special custom car for my special need. And converting a car for that costs more than the whole damn car.

Looks like I will be using the bus for a while, or see if my fiance does not mind being a taxi driver a for period of time.

I'm going to cry.
    So sorry to hear your bad news. Would there be any organization that would be able to help you out with any of the costs?

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    This sucks. And the bad part is I need a special custom car for my special need. And converting a car for that costs more than the whole damn car.

Looks like I will be using the bus for a while, or see if my fiance does not mind being a taxi driver a for period of time.

I'm going to cry.
    thats sad news...since you have special needs,isn't there anyway
    your insurance company or something could help you out?

I wish you the best of luck!!!!

Leave a comment:

• shanniefly
    replied
    Sorry you are having a bad day!!! It isn't fair!!!

Leave a comment:

• redbirdy80
    replied

I'm going to cry.
    I'm so sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_Armada
    started a topic What a crappy Day

What a crappy Day

I'm going to cry.
Working...
X