Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What concerts are you going to this summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What concerts are you going to this summer?

Hubby and I just got tickets to see Boston , in Glens Falls N.Y.
    I have always liked them.
    (Not much ever comes to VT.
    in July..

row4, seats 9&10
    CENTERSTAGE
    Now if we can be that lucky with the next Jovi tour Next Year

Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 05-22-2004, 05:40 PM.

KC sucks for shows but I'm gonna try and see.

The Darkeness and the Wildhearts.
    Iced Earth
    maybe Kiss/Poison
    maybe Heart

My wish list for bands who are going to tour or touring that haven't announced KC dates yet are...
    LA Guns/Jackyl/Dokken
    Brides of Destruction
    Ratt
    Adlers Appetite

Ozzfest is on a Tuesday here so that's out. I really wanted to see Priest and Slayer.

oh, and I do really like Boston, I'd like to see them.
    "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

[i]

My wish list for bands who are going to tour or touring that haven't announced KC dates yet are...
      LA Guns/Jackyl/Dokken
      Brides of Destruction
      Ratt
      Adlers Appetite

Ozzfest is on a Tuesday here so that's out. I really wanted to see Priest and Slayer.

oh, and I do really like Boston, I'd like to see them. [/B]
      It's still early, maybe some of your wish list will show up

Comment

well slipknot gets to florida in september so ill prob go see that
        sigpic

Comment

Glastonbury: Muse playing @ Midnight...WOOOOO!!!!
          sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Re: What concerts are you going to this summer?

Originally posted by JoviBronco
            (Not much ever comes to VT.
            in July..
            I've seen a handful of shows at the Burlington Fair in VT. Last one was Blink 182 a couple years ago. Also, I don't know what part of VT you're in, but the Meadowbrook in NH runs a pretty good summer schedule. and the tickets are REAL easy to get.

If you're going to see Bon Jovi next year, you have to see him at Giants Stadium. I'll let you know when the tickets go on sale.

Comment

Since the new baby arrived, I have not had much of a chance to look at the concert listings for the summer, so I doubt I will be going to many. One thing for sure is I am seeing Rush in Boston & NJ. Those may end up being my only two for the year.

Comment

Re: Re: What concerts are you going to this summer?

Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
                I've seen a handful of shows at the Burlington Fair in VT. Last one was Blink 182 a couple years ago. Also, I don't know what part of VT you're in, but the Meadowbrook in NH runs a pretty good summer schedule. and the tickets are REAL easy to get.

If you're going to see Bon Jovi next year, you have to see him at Giants Stadium. I'll let you know when the tickets go on sale.
                Yeah I hear VT has really good cheese and syrup and that someone I kinda know was supposed to maybe get me some but somehow managed to eat it all before sending it -

I really dont like concerts though too many stupid people way to close to me for my comfort - I was gonna try and see Prince whe he came to OKC but missed it - anything decent is always in OFC cause Tulsa doesnt have a good arena - although we are supposedly going to build one - but I will prob be gone by then

Comment

I was completely unaware that syrup & cheese are available in VT. Maybe next time I go up I should ask the locals where I can score some.

Comment

I was completely unaware that syrup & cheese are available in VT. Maybe next time I go up I should ask the locals where I can score some.
                    Well you best bring your pail and pick or whatever they use to tap it - cause I want mine straight from the tree - LOL and as far as the cheese goes - better get those fingers greased for some milkin - cause you have a lot to do

P.S. Hows the baby doin - all these new daddies here - we never get to see our fav mods no more

And I like the sig - LOL

Comment

I was plannin' to see Metallica and Godsmack in November, but truth be told... It'll cost me a bit too much. Gimme the good ol' days when a good concert cost $30 !!!

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                      ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

OZZFEST
                        Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

next week

brides of destruction in aberdeen next week should be cool.

Comment

brides of destruction in aberdeen next week should be cool.
                            Damn, I want to see them...they went from Minnesota to Denver with nothing in between. Hopefully they will hit KC later this summer.

Tracii is a f**king geetar god!!!

Enjoy the show.............
                            "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Re: Re: What concerts are you going to this summer?

Actually they are playing at a pep rally at the Pepsi center in Albany in July
                              But we aren't able to go

Comment

Working...
                              X