The headbanger thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The headbanger thread

How many metal fans do we have here? When I say metal, I don't mean "metal" like Pantera and Metallica, I mean metal like Trivium, As I Lay Dying, UnderOath, etc.

I'm always on the prowl for new music, new bands, and something else that tickles my fancy.
    Originally posted by Soldier96B
    i also took a crap and it was orange

LOL. I'm sorry but Underoath is not metal, and Pantera is, and if you don't believe me, listen to "The Great Southern Trendkill" or "Far Beyond Driven". Anyway, I love me some Lamb of God, Goatwhore, Byzantine, Behemoth, and Amon Amarth. Pretty much anything death metal.

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
      How many metal fans do we have here? When I say metal, I don't mean "metal" like Pantera and Metallica, I mean metal like Trivium, As I Lay Dying, UnderOath, etc.

I'm always on the prowl for new music, new bands, and something else that tickles my fancy.

I love the bloodhoud gang....
      they rock for some reason before all the games I turn on the roof is on fire...

Comment

Originally posted by BleedforBroncos
        LOL. I'm sorry but Underoath is not metal, and Pantera is, and if you don't believe me, listen to "The Great Southern Trendkill" or "Far Beyond Driven". Anyway, I love me some Lamb of God, Goatwhore, Byzantine, Behemoth, and Amon Amarth. Pretty much anything death metal.
        I agree with your first statement, but all the bands you mentioned aren't death metal.

I've been listening to Black Label Society, Superjoint Ritual, old MayheM, Immortal's "Pure Holocaust" and Grimuack.

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed

Pantera,NOT METAL,

aRE YOU INSANE????????????

The NEW metallica is not METAL

The old Metallica is METAL
          Last edited by Drunk Bronco; 04-14-2007, 12:33 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG
            I agree with your first statement, but all the bands you mentioned aren't death metal.

I've been listening to Black Label Society, Superjoint Ritual, old MayheM, Immortal's "Pure Holocaust" and Grimuack.
            lAMB OF GOD IS NOT DEATH?I thought they were,goatwhore is Black Metal right?,It's stupid if you ask me,I call all metal,Metal,I'm not Ignorant,I'm just not a big categorizer

sigpic

Comment

lol, that's a reason i dislike metal..too many genres..

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
                It all came from Rock N Roll anyway

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
                  Dislike metal because there is too many genres?? Kind of dumb if you ask me.

Anyway, Drunk Bronco, Lamb of God I would simply call metal. Goatwhore is not black metal, I'm not sure what to call them. It's all metal, like you said.

Comment

Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG
                    Dislike metal because there is too many genres?? Kind of dumb if you ask me.

Anyway, Drunk Bronco, Lamb of God I would simply call metal. Goatwhore is not black metal, I'm not sure what to call them. It's all metal, like you said.
                    Ya,Like one of my favorites is ACID BATH and they are doom Metal,But ya I just like to think of it as just metal

sigpic

Comment

I banged my head once.

It hurt real bad.

Comment

Headbanging hurts. I get dizzy and I swear I get dumber.

Bad for losing brain cells.

So is holding your breath, playing an instrument that involves blowing, and swiming.

But I'm pretty sure its safe to say that headbanging is worse of all...

Comment

Originally posted by BleedforBroncos
                          The only death metal band you listed in that entire thing was behemoth. Which i can't wait for the apostasy to come out. that's gonna rule.

Go to one of the metal video threads, or your favorite band threads etc. I describe what kind of metal I like. If you can't tell already i love Death, and Pantera.
                          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Bronco
                            It all came from Rock N Roll anyway
                            Which came from R&B which came from gospel, which came from the slaves singing in the cotton fields, which came from Africa.
                            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I never said Pantera wasn't metal. UnderOath is metal, just not Mastodon or Lamb of God metal.

Mastodon, by the way, kicks arse. Listening to them right now.
                              Originally posted by Soldier96B
                              i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Working...
                              X