Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOST: Season 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Think between Jacks time on the island and the drugs and booze he is confused when he says go get his father. At the pharmacy he could have just as easily stolen one of his dads old medical pads.


    Trying to think whos funeral it was... That Kate & Jack would both know... Julia only had her sister who she hasn't years and the nephew she has never seen in real life.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Elway
      Think between Jacks time on the island and the drugs and booze he is confused when he says go get his father. At the pharmacy he could have just as easily stolen one of his dads old medical pads.


      Trying to think whos funeral it was... That Kate & Jack would both know... Julia only had her sister who she hasn't years and the nephew she has never seen in real life.
      Juliette? It probably was hers, since thats the only person I could think of on the island with no family and that would make jack cry.


      Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

      Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

      Comment


      • one school of thought says ben's funeral

        because jack was searching for a way to get back to the island

        and kate asks him "why would i have gone to the funeral??" or something like that
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Charlie

          Originally posted by broncophan
          lol.....no she does not deserve to die........just like to harass her about it ....watching the season finale with her again right now.....
          Todd loves to piss me off & has always hated my love of Charlie! I have been a devoted Lost fan from the start but what is up with the flash-forwards? They have always done flashbacks! I cried for hours mourning Charlie's death but I am just pissed that they are making all of the Jack scenes in the future & he is such a mess!
          My 3 favorite teams:
          1.The Denver Broncos
          2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
          3.Any team who plays Michigan

          Comment


          • Originally posted by broncophan
            Todd loves to piss me off & has always hated my love of Charlie! I have been a devoted Lost fan from the start but what is up with the flash-forwards? They have always done flashbacks! I cried for hours mourning Charlie's death but I am just pissed that they are making all of the Jack scenes in the future & he is such a mess!
            i think its an interesting twist

            but...


            what the hell is going on wit patchy aka mikael i dont understand how u get the snot beaten out of u get electricuted by a fence and get shot through the chest with a harpoon and survive


            WHAT???? is he??????????

            RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

            I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Doggcow
              Juliette? It probably was hers, since thats the only person I could think of on the island with no family and that would make jack cry.
              Nah, it can't be Juliette IMO. She still has that sister in Florida who has a kid.

              I think it's Ben.
              sigpic

              "Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                Nah, it can't be Juliette IMO. She still has that sister in Florida who has a kid.

                I think it's Ben.

                Sawyer?
                Locke???

                i think its locke

                RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

                I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

                Comment

                Working...
                X