• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates of The Caribbean - At World's End Trailer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PetrAmq9fcw

Can't wait!

Damn, Johnny Depp is FIIIIINE.

I love these movies. There needs to be more of them. He gets hotter every movie.

I'd rescue him ANY day.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't like PotC? They are too disneyed out for me. I can't wait until Transformers!

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers
        Am I the only one who doesn't like PotC? They are too disneyed out for me. I can't wait until Transformers!
        I didn't know there was a plot to PotC until my BF tried to talk about it with me. I was too busy looking at Depp.

Honestly, as long as he's there, I'll watch. I don't care if the movie's good or not.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

I still haven't seen PotC 2. I love the first one though.
          sigpic

Comment

That movie looks awesome. Cant wait to see it.
            "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

Thanks for the links, this is going to be an expensive summer...........

My lad wants to see Spidey, Pirates, Silver Surfer & Transformers this year, then there's the return of John McClane for me
              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
              You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Transformers looks REALLY stupid...

But I might watch it because Bernie Mac and Samuel Jackson in it.

But PotC is going to be my highlight.

The first one was hilarious, the 2nd one was even better, and I just can't wait to see how this turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
                  Thanks for the links, this is going to be an expensive summer...........

My lad wants to see Spidey, Pirates, Silver Surfer & Transformers this year, then there's the return of John McClane for me

Say what? :shake:

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                    Say what? :shake:
                    Live Free Or Die Hard
                    Linky Shminky

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                      I still haven't seen PotC 2. I love the first one though.
                      I'm with ya. The first one kicked A**. But the second one stunk. I was so bored in the second I feel asleep. There has been only two movies in my life that I have fallen asleep in at the theater. They are Pirates 2, and Mission Impossible 2.
                      sigpic

Comment

The first movie was great but the second was only half a movie(a very long one at that). So I feel I need to withold judgement until I see the last one. It wasn't a good movie on its own, but we'll see when the 2nd half comes out. Is anyone else annoyed with how they have to release connecting sequels like Matrix? I just wanted stand alone movies in a series like Indiana Jones for Pirates.

Comment

Working...
                        X