Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAIT there will be a Spiderman 4?

http://www.slashfilm.com/article.php...man4-confirmed

I thought i heard there wouldnt be one but idk what have u heard?

i wish venom could have had is whole movie hes such a pimp character

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Yes, there will be, but it may have a different cast/director.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      Yes, there will be, but it may have a different cast/director.
      Well that won't be very cool than.
      sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't mind a different Spidey. Tobey is I don't know...he just isn't a hero to me. I like him better with the mask on. I wish they would stop tearing it off and ripping it up. He's too ugly for me

Comment

think about how the batman begins movie rejuvinated that franchise

this could be a great thing, change.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey
            think about how the batman begins movie rejuvinated that franchise

this could be a great thing, change.
            Yeah but that happened like 10 years after.
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Even though they haven't confirmed that Sam Raimi or Toby and friends will be back, seems to me like they will be. Sony has made enough money off these movies to justify throwing a ton of money to keep the cast. That and Toby and Raimi both seemed to talk like this was their last movie until recently, when they said they wouldn't rule out another one. I assume they are in contract negotiations to suddenly change their stance on that.

Comment

I hope Tobey and the cast returns, at this point I can't really imagine another Spiderman without them.

Though Maguire has not signed on for another sequel, the actor has denied reports that he will not return, stating, "I feel like the stories all deserve to be told, and, you know, if... the whole team wants to get back together, and we feel like we can make a good movie that's worth making, then I'm up for it."
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder
                  I hope Tobey and the cast returns, at this point I can't really imagine another Spiderman without them.

Though Maguire has not signed on for another sequel, the actor has denied reports that he will not return, stating, "I feel like the stories all deserve to be told, and, you know, if... the whole team wants to get back together, and we feel like we can make a good movie that's worth making, then I'm up for it."
                  He's also said though, that he won't do it if Sam Raimi doesn't come back, and Raimi is supposed to direct The Hobbit next, so if there is going to be a sequel with the original cast, it won't happen until 4 or 5 years down the road at the earliest. It all depends on how long Sony is willing to wait.
                  Last edited by BleedforBroncos; 05-07-2007, 08:14 PM.

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

I heard the professor is going to turn into the Reptile if they do make a 4th one.

Comment

Originally posted by ckstorm182000
                      I wouldn't mind a different Spidey. Tobey is I don't know...he just isn't a hero to me. I like him better with the mask on. I wish they would stop tearing it off and ripping it up. He's too ugly for me

Peter Parker is not supposed to look like a hero.

That's the whole point of the character.

Sorry you missed that.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                        I heard the professor is going to turn into the Reptile if they do make a 4th one.
                        Well, he is the one that turned into the Lizard in the comics, so it wouldn't surprise me.

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                          Peter Parker is not supposed to look like a hero.

That's the whole point of the character.

Sorry you missed that.
                          You said exactly what I was thinking.

Maguire plays Peter Parker very well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, if tobey and sam both decide to return that'll be good. As for the villians, The lizard should be the main villain considering he was in the last 2 films. And maybe kraven the hunter would be interesting as a secondary villian. I don't know about the vulture in which raimi is adamant about having in the film.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
                              Well, if tobey and sam both decide to return that'll be good. As for the villians, The lizard should be the main villain considering he was in the last 2 films. And maybe kraven the hunter would be interesting as a secondary villian. I don't know about the vulture in which raimi is adamant about having in the film.

At some point, the movies will end...

I would assume maybe the 4th would bea last one if made.

You can't keep a strong cast together for very long like that.

So if there is a fourth, and we assume it's the last...

Throw those villains out and bring in Carnage.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X