The Greatest Band of my Generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stnzed
    The majority of their stuff just needs to seep in, it takes a while to take it all in.

If you like it now, you'll like it even more, the more you listen. That's what I like about TOOL, their stuff never gets old.

You listen to a Korn CD and you know it word for word inside of a day. Don't get me wrong, I like Korn a lot, they're just not in TOOL's league.

"Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow...."
    Korn makes me . Their S/T is the only thing they've done that's remotely good, but it's not anything special. I agree though, that Tool is a band that you need to listen to for a while to truly appreciate how good they are.

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by BleedforBroncos
      Korn makes me . Their S/T is the only thing they've done that's remotely good, but it's not anything special. I agree though, that Tool is a band that you need to listen to for a while to truly appreciate how good they are.

Korn is weak! But I've just alway's liked them.....

Comment

Devin Townsend is the musician in my generation. All of his work from Solo projects to Strapping Young Lad are just flat out amazing. Tool is ok but bores me far too easily than it should. I even like A Perfect Circle more than them.

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
          Rush is one of the most talented bands period.
          I agree. Top bassist, top drummer, good guitarist.

Comment

Working...
          X