X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Emo Are You? test.

http://www.geocities.com/ctskaboy/emotest.html

I had a score of 75.5%!

I am pretty sure we have some closet emo kids in here. Time to reveal yourselves.

20 percent.

Some of the questions were dumb. I didn't know that wearing black or wearing band tees makes you emo. So ridiculous.

Last edited by LbloodOjunkieG; 05-09-2007, 01:54 AM.

Comment

18.9 percent emo.

It was the record questions. Jimi Hendrix ftw.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

You answered "yes" to 7 of 50 questions, with a total value of 8 points out of 53, making you 84.9% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 84.9% pure in the EMO domain (you have 15.1% EMO in you).
        According to the scoring guide, your EMO experience level is: GLUM
        To The Armory's Purity Test Page

Comment

Your EMO Test (How Emo Are You?) Purity Test Results
          You answered "yes" to 0 of 50 questions, with a total value of 0 points out of 53, making you 100.0% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 100.0% pure in the EMO domain (you have 0.0% EMO in you).
          According to the scoring guide, your EMO experience level is: INDIFFERENT

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton...
            You answered "yes" to 0 of 50 questions, with a total value of 0 points out of 53, making you 100.0% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 100.0% pure in the EMO domain (you have 0.0% EMO in you).

I call B.S.

Comment

You answered "yes" to 7 of 50 questions, with a total value of 7 points out of 53, making you 86.8% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 86.8% pure in the EMO domain (you have 13.2% EMO in you).

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

well first off i hate emo's

sorry if any of you are- i dont hate you

so i hope i am not like 99% emo, otherwise i might cry.....

You answered "yes" to 9 of 50 questions, with a total value of 9 points out of 53, making you 83.0% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 83.0% pure in the EMO domain (you have 17.0% EMO in you).

oh, thank god
                So far:
                FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

You answered "yes" to 2 of 50 questions, with a total value of 2 points out of 53, making you 96.2% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 96.2% pure in the EMO domain (you have 3.8% EMO in you).
                  According to the scoring guide, your EMO experience level is: INDIFFERENT'

because i spent less than ten minutes to do my hair and my hair is short and black ??
                  sigpic

Comment

You answered "yes" to 10 of 50 questions, with a total value of 12 points out of 53, making you 77.4% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 77.4% pure in the EMO domain (you have 22.6% EMO in you).
                    Snk16!!
                    VulcanGLF2

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                      You answered "yes" to 2 of 50 questions, with a total value of 2 points out of 53, making you 96.2% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 96.2% pure in the EMO domain (you have 3.8% EMO in you).
                      According to the scoring guide, your EMO experience level is: INDIFFERENT'

because i spent less than ten minutes to do my hair and my hair is short and black ??

HA HA YOU FREAKING EMO!!!!

ooh look at me, im dawgfan and i have short black hair. i'm cool cuz i only spend a few minutes on it and not 10. i am 96% pure. he he.

COME ON DAWG WE ALL KNOW YOUR AN EMO, you can come cry on my shoulder. j/k

ok. i dont know where that came from...ehh

have a nice day
                      So far:

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic

I guess being Asian automatically makes me slightly emo.

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29
                          HA HA YOU FREAKING EMO!!!!

ooh look at me, im dawgfan and i have short black hair. i'm cool cuz i only spend a few minutes on it and not 10. i am 96% pure. he he.

COME ON DAWG WE ALL KNOW YOUR AN EMO, you can come cry on my shoulder. j/k

ok. i dont know where that came from...ehh

have a nice day
                          You just had to get that off your chest like breast reduction...
                          sigpic

Comment

yes exactly right, that was stupid and pointless. and my wife wants to get one, and i keep telling her that it is stupid and pointless. and if she does something might become pointless

but im sure you dont want ot hear about that.
                            So far:

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29
                              yes exactly right, that was stupid and pointless. and my wife wants to get one, and i keep telling her that it is stupid and pointless. and if she does something might become pointless

but im sure you dont want ot hear about that.
                              um, yea i do.....

but thats a diff story...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X