How Emo Are You? test.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stnzed
    I think I saw a kid wearing those pants.....Real tight and barely up past his junk?

My kid will never!!!
    No kidding! Never----EVER!

However, the kids are curious about it. They just don't understand the whole meaning or repercussions of gothic/emo. It's not just dress, it's a state of mind.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
      What the hell does EMO mean?
      Emotional Rock or some variation of that.

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
        There are at least two different kinds of emo, though. There's the goth-looking, cutting yourself kind of emo, and then there's the long-haired, borderline-preppy-but-in-an-ironic-sort-of-way emo. And then there's also sometimes some overlap between these categories.
        Hahhaahaa funny!!

What about the people who just enjoy listening to the music?

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers
          Hahhaahaa funny!!

What about the people who just enjoy listening to the music?
          That doesn't make me emo does it?

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
            That doesn't make me emo does it?
            Not necessarily. Emo music doesn't make me sad at all. It makes me happy when I am sad. It's weird like that for me.

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers
              Not necessarily. Emo music doesn't make me sad at all. It makes me happy when I am sad. It's weird like that for me.
              Hmmm that's the same with me.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                Hmmm that's the same with me.
                Who do you like to listen to?

(I like Further Seems Forever, Discount, Sunny Day Real Estate, The Early November, The Promise Ring, Alkaline Trio (older stuff), The Rocking Horse Winner, among countless others.)

Comment

Working...
                X