No announcement yet.

For All You Musically Gifted People...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For All You Musically Gifted People...

What instruments doyou play?

I play bass guitar. How about you?
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

I'm learning to play bass guitar. Now if my fingers can grow a few more centimeters, then i should be ok! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
      I'm learning to play bass guitar. Now if my fingers can grow a few more centimeters, then i should be ok! LOL
      Are you a pick or finger player? If you play with a pick I will take that pick and wreck it for you by sliding it up and down strings until it's ground to dust.
      sigpic

Comment

I play a sweet set o' air drums ( when no ones looking ), but couldn't bang out "Twinkle Twinkle lil' Star" if my life depended upon it

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
        ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
          I play a sweet set o' air drums ( when no ones looking ), but couldn't bang out "Twinkle Twinkle lil' Star" if my life depended upon it

Nuff said...
          I can play air guitar but have a tendency to break most of the strings on a real one. Bass strings are so bloody thick you see...
          sigpic

Comment

I'm using the pick most of the time, but i don't think my fingers are fast enough to stroke each string, it's like one finger is slower than the other. So, i'm still working on it!

Comment

I'm using the pick most of the time, but i don't think my fingers are fast enough to stroke each string, it's like one finger is slower than the other. So, i'm still working on it!
              Right, British Airways, I want a return flight to Michigan...

I've got pretty quick right hand fingers but they're a bit long and my bass strings are slightly closer together than I'd like them and so I don't always get a clean sound and sometimes I strike the wrong string so I'm working on it.

The answer: A Pedulla Raptor Bass
              The downside: $2500

I'm working on my left hand finger dexterity...I'm fine rolling my fingers right-left, but left to right is a bit of a problem.
              I'm also playing with distortion but I also want to get a Digital Delay, Chorus, Octave Pedal, Wah and synthesiser. My style demands fiddling!
              sigpic

Comment

How long have you been playing? I've paid $370 for my bass and amp kit!

Comment

I can beat box

Comment

I used to breakdance when i was younger, Those headspins ain't no joke! LOL

Comment

I can bang a pencil on my desk when I'm bored...

Thats about it...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
                        i cant even do that....im the most uncordinated person you'll find in florida
                        It only takes the whipping motion of the arm...not difficult west.
                        Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking too. :p
                        sigpic

Comment

My roomate is and awesome guitar player, but as for me........ I have NO musical talent what so ever!
                          "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

read n write music. im really good with programming with pro toolz, drum machines, synth's, keyboards, stuff like that but my forte's the turntables.
                            mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

How long have you been playing? I've paid $370 for my bass and amp kit!
                              I've currently got:

Squier J-Bass: £139
                              Fender Frontman 25B Amp: £129
                              Boss ODB-3: £60

That's about $610. I really want that Pedulla, but I've only been playing for 7 months so I'm going to wait at least a year and a half before investing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X