Robocop vs. Terminator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robocop vs. Terminator

Can't remember if this was posted before, but it is reallly cool! Finally, the question will be answered! Who would win between Robocop and Terminator!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ltDTU1R8A
    Last edited by MasterShake; 05-12-2007, 11:27 AM.

Originally posted by Tony
    Terminator would win easily.
    Some lady with big hair and a hobbled soldier from the future beat the terminator the first time, Robocop would kill him easily. Then Predator would come in and kill them both. That would be a cool movie. Robocop vs Terminator vs Predator. It would be really cool if it was on Jurassic Park and the T-Rex teamed up with Alien too...what the heck, Robocop vs Terminator vs Predator vs Alien on Jurassic Park. I'd go see that.

EDIT: Ahh, Tony. You deleted your post because you knew I would come back with the ultimate rebuttle! Touche, my friend!
    Last edited by MasterShake; 05-12-2007, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterShake
      Some lady with big hair and a hobbled soldier from the future beat the terminator the first time, Robocop would kill him easily. Then Predator would come in and kill them both. That would be a cool movie. Robocop vs Terminator vs Predator. It would be really cool if it was on Jurassic Park and the T-Rex teamed up with Alien too...what the heck, Robocop vs Terminator vs Predator vs Alien on Jurassic Park. I'd go see that.

EDIT: Ahh, Tony. You deleted your post because you knew I would come back with the ultimate rebuttle! Touche, my friend!
      All those characters would take up too much screen time!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
        All those characters would take up too much screen time!
        Not if they skipped the love story....and any plot. Just have them fight it out for 2-3 hours. That would be cool!

Comment

Working...
        X