Final Transformers Trailer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Transformers Trailer!

Looks like it may give Spiderman a run for his money:http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/tran...ILpfouv_JfVXcA

Originally posted by MasterShake
    Looks like it may give Spiderman a run for his money:http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/tran...ILpfouv_JfVXcA
    Excellent find for those of us without the time to look!

You must spread some Contributor Status around before giving it to MasterShake again.

Comment

Oh my gawd. My life will be complete once I see this movie.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

I can not wait to see this

Comment

I saw the first transformers movie in the theatres when I was 6. And I cried when Optimus Prime died.

Comment

Random thought: If Star Trek fans are Trekkies, are Transformers fans called Trannies?

Comment

As a Trannie myself, I can't wait to see this film. I marked out for Peter Cullen as Optimus.

Comment

i hope this final trailer makes believers out of the doubters.

who cares if it's michael bay and who cares if he screwed up the Pearl Harbor story.

This looks awesome...
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
                  i hope this final trailer makes believers out of the doubters.

who cares if it's michael bay and who cares if he screwed up the Pearl Harbor story.

This looks awesome...

That trailer definatly should. I was hooked when I saw the teaser several months ago. I grew up on transformers and so can't wait to see this movie.
                  Last edited by broncosfanscott; 05-23-2007, 07:12 PM.
                  R.I.P
                  #27 Darrent Williams
                  #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

I have a feeling this will be a bigger bust than Spiderman 3.

Hope I'm proven wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                      I have a feeling this will be a bigger bust than Spiderman 3.

Hope I'm proven wrong.
                      Hopefully it won't be a bigger bust than X-Men 3... now that was horrid.
                      The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
                        Hopefully it won't be a bigger bust than X-Men 3... now that was horrid.
                        X-men 3 was nothing less than fantastic thanks to "Don't you know who I am? I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BIT*H!"

That and it follows the storyline much closer than spiderman does, which is awesome. The only thing it lacked was Phoenix dominating everything. I guess class 1 Mutants being able to marginally impede the progress of a class 3 was way off as well, but meh.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow
                          X-men 3 was nothing less than fantastic thanks to "Don't you know who I am? I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BIT*H!"

That and it follows the storyline much closer than spiderman does, which is awesome. The only thing it lacked was Phoenix dominating everything. I guess class 1 Mutants being able to marginally impede the progress of a class 3 was way off as well, but meh.

you mean class 4.

but anyway.

Spider-Man was a bust because Sam Raimi sucks at directing. And because they don't know how to develop characters.

Transformers won't be a bigger bust because for one thing, it won't beat Spider-Man at the box office, being that Spider-Man 3 smashed it's own opening weekend record. However, after that if fell off a cliff.

I wouldn't be surprised if after the summer is over, at least 2 or 3 movies have higher overall grosses than Spider-Man 3.

Now, Michael Bay isn't much better, but his saving grace is that in action movies, it doesn't need to be story driven or anything. What he's good at is action movies, and when he makes those (not Pearl Harbor) he destroys at the box office.

I'm not going to expect amazing things from Transformers. I'm not going to expect ingenius lines or heavy plot/character development. And I don't want it.

What I want to see is some robots TRANSFORM into personalities and kick some ass....

That's what you want when you go to a summer action block buster. The rest doesn't matter.

If the special effects are amazing in Transformers, then nothing else will really matter.

But in a trilogy like Spidey, where the characters should be much deeper and we should care a lot more (and with X-Men) they failed because no one gave a crap what happened to who. And we all know that no one really died in X-Men 3. So, it's not as dramatic and thus, they bust.

Just wait until June 18th next year and you'll see how real directors and real writers develop a storyline when The Dark Knight is released.

and another thing: if i wanted to see really heavily developed characters and plot, I'd watch independent films...which i do heavily. because we all know that Hollywood is afraid of greatness, but only wants to please the masses that are close-minded.
                          Last edited by RealBronco; 05-24-2007, 02:33 PM.
                          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterShake
                            Random thought: If Star Trek fans are Trekkies, are Transformers fans called Trannies?
                            Well, think of it like this: Trek is the second part of Star Trek, so technically, I believe it would be "formies"

But anyways, I personally don't like the look of this movie. Part of the magic of the transformers for me was the blocky style, and impossibility of so little moving parts turning into a person. Now they've got it hundreds of thousands of little tiny moving parts that all move smoothly, and they quite honestly look like monsters more than big ass robots. It reminds me more of a Godzilla film than a Transformers one.

But that's just me.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

This movie is proof that all guys are still 11 inside.

I will not be seeing this movie.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Working...
                              X