Downloading Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand......

If it's illegal what difference does it make if you get caught or not....it's still wrong...

You guys are the reason concert tickets cost 100 bucks a pop whenever anybody good comes to town....

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
      Can you explain how safe it is?
      Do you mean will you get caught, or will it give your comp. an infection? I'm not sure if you'll get caught, it hasn't happened to me and I've been using it for 6 months. And my computer runs fine, so it won't mess it up.

Originally posted by Reidman
      I don't understand......

If it's illegal what difference does it make if you get caught or not....it's still wrong...

You guys are the reason concert tickets cost 100 bucks a pop whenever anybody good comes to town....
      I usually only pay about 20 bucks when someone I like comes to town, so I don't know what shows you're going to.

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by BleedforBroncos
        Do you mean will you get caught, or will it give your comp. an infection? I'm not sure if you'll get caught, it hasn't happened to me and I've been using it for 6 months. And my computer runs fine, so it won't mess it up.

I usually only pay about 20 bucks when someone I like comes to town, so I don't know what shows you're going to.
        Like virus wise.

Comment

I don't understand......

I don't know how you're paying $100 for a concert ticket. The most I've had to pay for one is $28, and that was a pretty big show.

Besides, if the album is really good, I collect them, so I'll buy it anyway. Either way, I get MOST of my music legally, since I also can get mp3's on iTunes for free for life. But sometimes iTunes doesn't have the music I'm looking for.

Comment

Like virus wise.
            Never had any problems, just make sure your anit virus is upto date
            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
            You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon
              I don't know how you're paying $100 for a concert ticket. The most I've had to pay for one is $28, and that was a pretty big show.

Besides, if the album is really good, I collect them, so I'll buy it anyway. Either way, I get MOST of my music legally, since I also can get mp3's on iTunes for free for life. But sometimes iTunes doesn't have the music I'm looking for.
              How are you getting free stuff from Itunes for life?

Comment

limewire pro for single songs...

azureus for albums, movies, tv shows and all that bit torrent fun stuff...

both work great...

both illegal...

but im not scared of the fuzz...

sigpic

Comment

I don't understand......

very true...

i hate paying a minimum of $100 - 150 for any ticket...

but thats life...

and i still pay it because i love live music...

and the only cds i buy are non major label ones...

im kinda against major label monopolizing music for the world...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton...
                    very true...

i hate paying a minimum of $100 - 150 for any ticket...

but thats life...

and i still pay it because i love live music...

and the only cds i buy are non major label ones...

im kinda against major label monopolizing music for the world...

for sure...

Comment

I used to download a few songs here and there, but I quit recently after some of my professional artwork turned up on another site without my permission. I was so upset that someone was using my work without permission, I started to see things in a new light. I can understand the person who does the occasional download, but I know of people I go to school with that have thousands of downloads and it kind of bugs me now. Personally, if I like a band I'm gonna support them by buying their cd. Not trying to be preachy, just a personal preference.

Comment

How are you getting free stuff from Itunes for life?
                        I did some work for someone who got me an account in exchange and now I can download whatever I want, whenever I want.

Comment

It's not your regular downloading site, but www.djztrip.com has a "downloads" page on his site where you can download any of his mixes.

PEACE!!!

Comment

I don't understand......

wow, justin timberlake shows are getting really pricey!

Originally posted by White Dragon
                            I did some work for someone who got me an account in exchange and now I can download whatever I want, whenever I want.

DAMN, that is a FAT hookup!!

if i had that my itunes library would be so big you could see it from space. . . . .
                            Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

For people saying "you should support the artist by buying there album" you have to realize that after the money gets split up between the stores, the record company, the producer etc. The artist actually only sees like 10 cents of that (I might be exaggerating i don't know the real number)

And the ticket price thing has more to do with the venues, label, and tour manager than record sales.

And if I was an artist I wouldn't care about record sales, I would just want my music to be heard even if that meant people downloading my album for free. And then that way people would hear my music and like it and then they would come to the shows.

And other artists are starting to realize that there's no way you can beat it so some have offered there whole new album for free download on there websites and stuff. Trent Reznor and NIN with year zero is one that comes to mind.
                              the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                                For people saying "you should support the artist by buying there album" you have to realize that after the money gets split up between the stores, the record company, the producer etc. The artist actually only sees like 10 cents of that (I might be exaggerating i don't know the real number)

And the ticket price thing has more to do with the venues, label, and tour manager than record sales.

And if I was an artist I wouldn't care about record sales, I would just want my music to be heard even if that meant people downloading my album for free. And then that way people would hear my music and like it and then they would come to the shows.

And other artists are starting to realize that there's no way you can beat it so some have offered there whole new album for free download on there websites and stuff. Trent Reznor and NIN with year zero is one that comes to mind.
                                Yea, Stone Sour did that with Come What(ever) May on their site before it ever hit the stores, which I downloaded and in turn decided to also buy the album and go to the show they had here in April.

Comment

Working...
                                X