Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rambo Iv Photos

http://www.ramboiv.moonfruit.com/

I'm a huge Stallone fan so I can't wait for this movie to come out....

I'm jumping up and down right now for this movie.

Comment

Comment

I don't know..............I loved First Blood, still think it's a very watchable movie, but I didn't think 2 & 3 were anything special.................I liked the original enough that I'll probably see this though
        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
        You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Wow! I posted a link to some of these pics a few days ago and got a whopping 2 replies! This one is nearly double that! The buzz around this movie must be HOT! Either way, I'm gonna see it. Just like I'm gonna see Die Hard 4 with a big ol grin on my face. Also, there is rumor of a Masters of the Universe movie in early development. My childhood returns!

Comment

RATED R

Premiere footage of John Rambo
            Last edited by Raiderfan76; 05-21-2007, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
              I don't know..............I loved First Blood, still think it's a very watchable movie, but I didn't think 2 & 3 were anything special.................I liked the original enough that I'll probably see this though
              If you liked First Blood, and like to read, you should check out some of David Morrell's other novels. He wrote first blood and has written some great books.
              The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
                If you liked First Blood, and like to read, you should check out some of David Morrell's other novels. He wrote first blood and has written some great books.
                Cheers, Tned, I'll try and check them out

(Problem is, whilst I enjoy a good novel, I spend waaaaaayyyyyy to much time in here )
                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Working...
                X