X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Den21-Bal19
    replied
    Originally posted by tnedator
    If you liked First Blood, and like to read, you should check out some of David Morrell's other novels. He wrote first blood and has written some great books.
    Cheers, Tned, I'll try and check them out

(Problem is, whilst I enjoy a good novel, I spend waaaaaayyyyyy to much time in here )

Leave a comment:

• tnedator
    replied
    Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
    I don't know..............I loved First Blood, still think it's a very watchable movie, but I didn't think 2 & 3 were anything special.................I liked the original enough that I'll probably see this though
    If you liked First Blood, and like to read, you should check out some of David Morrell's other novels. He wrote first blood and has written some great books.

Leave a comment:

• Raiderfan76
    replied
    RATED R

Premiere footage of John Rambo
    Last edited by Raiderfan76; 05-21-2007, 06:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MasterShake
    replied
    Wow! I posted a link to some of these pics a few days ago and got a whopping 2 replies! This one is nearly double that! The buzz around this movie must be HOT! Either way, I'm gonna see it. Just like I'm gonna see Die Hard 4 with a big ol grin on my face. Also, there is rumor of a Masters of the Universe movie in early development. My childhood returns!

Leave a comment:

• Den21-Bal19
    replied
    I don't know..............I loved First Blood, still think it's a very watchable movie, but I didn't think 2 & 3 were anything special.................I liked the original enough that I'll probably see this though

Leave a comment:

• Raiderfan76
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cheesehead4
    replied
    I'm jumping up and down right now for this movie.

Leave a comment:

• Raiderfan76
    started a topic Rambo Iv Photos

Rambo Iv Photos

http://www.ramboiv.moonfruit.com/

I'm a huge Stallone fan so I can't wait for this movie to come out....
Working...
X