Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Pirates Of The Carribean: At Worlds End Movie Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Pirates Of The Carribean: At Worlds End Movie Thread!

Johnny Depp will continue playing his role of pirate Jack Sparrow in this movie in time for the upcoming Memorial Day Weekend.

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/pirates/

http://www.disneypictures.com/
    :logo: :helmet: :salute: :goz:

I dunno, the thing about these movie sequals they keep making is that they are just rehashes of the previous movies...and they get pretty stale by the 3rd movie.

Movie studios are so keen on creating movie franchises (spiderman, shrek, pirates), and they are getting pretty old...but they keep making them because people will eat up the "next installment of the blockbuster franchise" every time.

But anyway, enjoy your movie.

Comment

Thanks, Sneakers! I saw the movie on one of the morning matinee shows on Friday morning and I'm glad I did! The theatre seats 1,100 seats and only 27 people including me saw the 11:15 Friday morning show and I also saved $2.50 on the ticket price, while people were still at work and school.

I advise all of you to stay after the movie credits because there is one more scene of POTC III, At World's End ten years later. The movie lasts 2 hours and 35 minuites. Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!
      :logo: :helmet: :salute: :goz:

Comment

i saw this last night and was really dissapointed

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
          i saw this last night and was really dissapointed
          You are me both CAF! The first movie was fun and had a pretty good (or good enough) story line. Same with the second one. This one, however, took itself way too seriously and forgot the fun that made the first two work. I think if you are a total fan of the first two who hangs on every nuance and watched them on DVD multiple times you might like it. But to those of us casual fans it was pretty much a bore, IMHO.

Comment

I haven't seen any of them. and..... I don't plan to.

Comment

I thought it was awesome (having never seen the first two all the way through and only this one).
              sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
              Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

the first half hour was like building and i was like wow this is gonna be good then it just got complicated and just u had to think too hard i couldnt understand nor could the girl i was with or her friend

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Working...
                X