Photographic Illusion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographic Illusion?

Before loking at the photo you must be a bit carefull since i received these warnings and was told to pass them on:

- Do not stare at the photo for too long
    - Try not to look at her eyes
    - if you start to feel uneasy just close the picture
    - If you feel an uncontrolable desire to look at the photo please close it

Origin of the photograph: Indonesia,a fotographer was taking photos near some catacombs where a great massacre had taken place,and took a photo of this corridor.This was what was revealed when the negatives came.

Facts:

- The photographer that took this photo sent it to be studied;
    - A photographer that studied the photo for too long went mad;
    - A newspaper tried to publish the photo for an article but nothing came out except a corridor with a black smudge;
    - Parapsicolog y
    - Parapsicologists say it is a case of life after death photo,where we can see the still living form of a spectre or ghost. Commentaries:
    - A lot of people say they don't see anything but an empty corridor - Others say that they see a lot of figures (some even of people long dead)
    - Some say they see the figure,waving to them as if saying goodbye - Others even say the figure is caling them. to aproach...

In conclusion no one knows for sure the exact origin of the photo but ever since the newspaper incident this photo has gained a lot of divulgation over the internet and parapsicologists advert that the energy in this photo may also the contain the energy of the girl,which may result in certain phenomenons happening at the place where this photo is viewed. That is why i put the warning.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4..._69/menina.jpg
    I decided to show my friends..They were all in the next room. I told them to come. There's 4 of them. 2 Saw a girl, with the chair. 1 Saw only a corridor and no girl and no chair. 1 Saw a black screen. No picture. Like the monitor turned off.

I know I know, your all probably thinking that's it's a photoshop picture, but I think it's interesting how people see different things.

Nothing will jump out at you or scream or anything, I swear.

no legs, floating, saw the chair. and the girl of course with a doll.

what movie is that from????
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

i opened it and closed it in like 1 second.

i opened it, saw the girl, got the $hIt scared outta me, and closed it.

Comment

does that scare the hell outta anyone else?

Comment

That scared the #@!$ out of me.

I only looked at it for 1 second though.

Comment

Originally posted by LuvThemBroncos
            does that scare the hell outta anyone else?
            Not really. I did notice that if you have 3d glasses by any chance the picture is formatted for 3-d viewing. If I saw that in real life I would freak out, but on a computer? Nah.

EDIT: I thought I had seen this before: http://users.pandora.be/mentalernie/...horrifying.htm
            All of these photos are either fakes or mistakes (ie the Three Men and a Baby "Ghost" which turned out something else http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/3menbaby.asp ) and I could photoshop this ghost girl in about 5 minutes. All the people I showed it to (my wife and some neighbors) saw the same image I did which was a girl with no legs in a hall with a chair. Still a cool photo though.
            Last edited by MasterShake; 05-28-2007, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Saw a girl floating holding a doll in a hallway...no big deal...
              Originally posted by Soldier96B
              i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
                That's what I'm saying. I see that every time I close my eyes, big deal.

Comment

That's was I saw.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok..I couldnt even look at it long enough to see much..That pic creeps me ou!

Comment

BS THAT WAS THE DEVIL'S DAUGHTER!

THE DEVIL!!!!

:shake:

Comment

I'm to scared somethings gonna jump out and scare me so i closed it immediately.

I saw a zombie girl in a black dress holding what looked like a rabbit doll.
                        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                          I'm to scared somethings gonna jump out and scare me so i closed it immediately.

Yeah.

It's scary.

If it scared a Wookiee it IS scary. I'm an Idiot. I should have read Aberdiens post before clicking on the link.

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93

I did the same thing thinking it was one of those pix that something jumps
                            out...iI hate those...

ok......am I missing something here? whats the big deal?
                            edit-Okay I read the whole post...is there any truth to this?
                            and you and your friends all saw something different?
                            Last edited by KCLadyFan; 05-28-2007, 04:25 PM.
                            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I closed it in 2 seconds.

If I die from this, I'm gonna haunt you and you'll never hear the end of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X