Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photographic Illusion?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by lynchembaby
    no way
    i swear it wasnt me
    it only happened when i opened the picture
    it happened again

    alright im getting a lil scarred now
    i hope that scent doesnt follow me all the why home its just awful
    I'll shut if off!!! I promise!!!


    Comment


    • #32
      dang, i look at it and close it right away.

      the doll freaks me out.
      white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

      Originally posted by raylewis52
      you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
      smart fans, eh?

      Comment


      • #33
        God I can't the image out of my head.


        It scares the **** out of me.

        I have no idea why either. Especially since i've seen scarier stuff.

        It reminds me of either the 2 girls at the end of the hallway on the shining or something off of the exorcist. Like when she's in the kitchen and then all of the sudden those faces start to pop up.

        It's very unsettling :brick:
        the space that is mine



        We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by tpryce93
          God I can't the image out of my head.


          It scares the **** out of me.

          I have no idea why either. Especially since i've seen scarier stuff.

          It reminds me of either the 2 girls at the end of the hallway on the shining or something off of the exorcist. Like when she's in the kitchen and then all of the sudden those faces start to pop up.

          It's very unsettling :brick:
          Hmmm same here.

          I mean people getting their heads decapitated or dying some other brutal way doesn't scare me but this is just.

          Comment


          • #35
            Okay kids...I need you to think of something you like a lot...

            let me know what that is...

            PM me if you must...we will get rid of this horrible image in your minds!!!


            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by lynchembaby
              when i opened up the image
              i saw the girl floating in the air holding the doll
              nothing else happened then all of a sudden

              i smelled this wierd odor like someone farted and i turned around but noone was there

              this is truely one of the strangest things i have ever encountered
              That happened to me one time when I ate like two cans of Bush's Chile with Beans. Even though no one was around, I still blamed the dog.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by SeeingRed
                Saw a girl floating holding a doll in a hallway...no big deal...
                Same here. After watching texas chain saw, there is not a movie or picture that scares me. Now in real life...
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Bronco_Armada
                  Same here. After watching texas chain saw, there is not a movie or picture that scares me. Now in real life...
                  You see something like Texas Chainsaw Massacre wouldn't scare me one bit. Maybe gross me out alittle but not scare.

                  The paranormal crap just makes me cringe.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                    You see something like Texas Chainsaw Massacre wouldn't scare me one bit. Maybe gross me out alittle but not scare.

                    The paranormal crap just makes me cringe.
                    Yeah. a guy in front of you is getting cut in half of a chain saw. If you are not scared you are Jesus.

                    I don't believe it.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Bronco_Armada
                      Yeah. a guy in front of you is getting cut in half of a chain saw. If you are not scared you are Jesus.

                      I don't believe it.
                      I guess I'm Jesus?

                      Not really.

                      But that stuff doesn't scare me just makes me a little grossed out though.

                      Give me pictures of ghosts and crap and then maybe I'll be scared.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Bronco_Armada
                        Yeah. a guy in front of you is getting cut in half of a chain saw. If you are not scared you are Jesus.

                        I don't believe it.
                        YOU WANT SCARY? CHECK THIS OUT!:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIYJZVwXLi8

                        Sorry about the CAPS, but I was just searching scary videos and this freaked me out. Apparently it's footage of a captured alien being checked on by a British scientist.

                        EDIT: There is also a spoof video of this by some DJ who put techno music to it. Even that one is freaky. I guess this was on some alien special on Mexican t.v. a few years ago.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Thanks for the new wallpaper, aberdien!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            the only thing that scares me is going into the bathroom and saying bloody mary in the mirror like 10 times or what ever.

                            have any of you guys tried it?

                            if you have tell us your stories

                            ive heard stories of girls trying it and getting their faces scratched off.

                            im to scared to go in there and trying it.

                            and dont even get me started on trying to summon biggie smalls.
                            every time i even think of that i **** my pants.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Wasn't too bad. The eyes seriously need to be taken to Wal-Mart Photo center to get that red (or white) eye removed.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
                                the only thing that scares me is going into the bathroom and saying bloody mary in the mirror like 10 times or what ever.

                                have any of you guys tried it?

                                if you have tell us your stories

                                ive heard stories of girls trying it and getting their faces scratched off.

                                im to scared to go in there and trying it.

                                and dont even get me started on trying to summon biggie smalls.
                                every time i even think of that i **** my pants.
                                Ever seen the movie "Candyman"?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X