Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should star in new 'He-Man' movie?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who should star in new 'He-Man' movie?

    http://movies.msn.com/movies/hitlist...-07_3?GT1=7701

    I can't wait for this one!


    Last edited by Raiderfan76; 05-31-2007, 09:51 AM.

  • #2
    "I have the poweeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr!!!"


    I loved He-Man as a boy. I still call people that (or She-Ra if I'm being funny) when they lift or do something that requires strength. "You go He-Man!"




    PEACE!!!





    Comment


    • #3
      It'll probably go to some brainless steroid abusing WWE star.
      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




      formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
      I adopted Skywalker

      I have been adopted by Chris Wade

      Comment


      • #4
        Depends on how mild mannered and normal they want Adam to look.........

        Hope they do better than the Dolph Lundgren version
        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

        Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
        You'll Never Walk Alone




        Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

        You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

        Maybe Slowick should pay attention

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kapaibro
          It'll probably go to some brainless steroid abusing WWE star.
          John Cena...LoL

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hawaii_Bronco
            John Cena...LoL
            That is what I was going to say

            Comment


            • #7
              Owen Wilson as Prince Adam and then CG some muscles when he holds up his magic sword and says, "By the power of Greyskull! I HAVE THE POWER!!". And Calista Flockhart as Skeletor, Vin Diesel as Man-at-Arms, Jessica Beil as Teela, and Angelina Jolie as Evil Lynn!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MasterShake
                Owen Wilson as Prince Adam and then CG some muscles when he holds up his magic sword and says, "By the power of Greyskull! I HAVE THE POWER!!". And Calista Flockhart as Skeletor, Vin Diesel as Man-at-Arms, Jessica Beil as Teela, and Angelina Jolie as Evil Lynn!
                Meow!!!!!!






                Actually, Owen Wilson's got just the right 'whipped puppy' look for Adam...........
                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                You'll Never Walk Alone




                Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MasterShake
                  And Calista Flockhart as Skeletor, !

                  Hahahaha....
                  And yes Owen Wilson would be perfect for Prince Adam.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I am a Masters of the Universe junkie, but this movie could be as campy and bad as the Dolph one easily.

                    Who would I cast? Hard to say, but He-Man has to be jakked. They can't have, for example, a guy who is 6'2" playing Sagat in Street Fighter. Oh wait, they already did.

                    I would cast the star of 300 but I doubt it would work since he already played a hero with a sword and shield. But he has the charisma and, minus trhe CGI on his abs, he's got the physique.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sid Vicious is a perfect fit for this movie, if he still has the body.


                      Sid breaking his leg

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm almost positive this movie will suck.
                        the space that is mine



                        We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Man I loved He-Man when I was little. Didn't he ride on a tiger or something called "Battle Cat"?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                            I am a Masters of the Universe junkie, but this movie could be as campy and bad as the Dolph one easily.

                            Who would I cast? Hard to say, but He-Man has to be jakked. They can't have, for example, a guy who is 6'2" playing Sagat in Street Fighter. Oh wait, they already did.

                            I would cast the star of 300 but I doubt it would work since he already played a hero with a sword and shield. But he has the charisma and, minus trhe CGI on his abs, he's got the physique
                            .
                            Gerard Butler.

                            If you saw the behind the scenes stuff as to the workouts all the guys did pre-shoot, then you'd know thos abs ain't CGI. Yeah they 'tweaked' a bit for effect but 99.9% pure Scottish brawn!

                            He was in Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life and was the Phantom of the Opera
                            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                            I adopted Skywalker

                            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X