X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn
    I am a Masters of the Universe junkie, but this movie could be as campy and bad as the Dolph one easily.

Who would I cast? Hard to say, but He-Man has to be jakked. They can't have, for example, a guy who is 6'2" playing Sagat in Street Fighter. Oh wait, they already did.

I would cast the star of 300 but I doubt it would work since he already played a hero with a sword and shield. But he has the charisma and, minus trhe CGI on his abs, he's got the physique
    Gerard Butler.

If you saw the behind the scenes stuff as to the workouts all the guys did pre-shoot, then you'd know thos abs ain't CGI. Yeah they 'tweaked' a bit for effect but 99.9% pure Scottish brawn!

He was in Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life and was the Phantom of the Opera

Leave a comment:

• sneakers
    replied
    Man I loved He-Man when I was little. Didn't he ride on a tiger or something called "Battle Cat"?

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    I'm almost positive this movie will suck.

Leave a comment:

• Raiderfan76
    replied
    Sid Vicious is a perfect fit for this movie, if he still has the body.

Sid breaking his leg

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    I am a Masters of the Universe junkie, but this movie could be as campy and bad as the Dolph one easily.

Who would I cast? Hard to say, but He-Man has to be jakked. They can't have, for example, a guy who is 6'2" playing Sagat in Street Fighter. Oh wait, they already did.

I would cast the star of 300 but I doubt it would work since he already played a hero with a sword and shield. But he has the charisma and, minus trhe CGI on his abs, he's got the physique.

Leave a comment:

• Raiderfan76
    replied
    Originally posted by MasterShake
    And Calista Flockhart as Skeletor, !

Hahahaha....
    And yes Owen Wilson would be perfect for Prince Adam.

Leave a comment:

• Den21-Bal19
    replied
    Originally posted by MasterShake
    Owen Wilson as Prince Adam and then CG some muscles when he holds up his magic sword and says, "By the power of Greyskull! I HAVE THE POWER!!". And Calista Flockhart as Skeletor, Vin Diesel as Man-at-Arms, Jessica Beil as Teela, and Angelina Jolie as Evil Lynn!
    Meow!!!!!!

Actually, Owen Wilson's got just the right 'whipped puppy' look for Adam...........

Leave a comment:

• MasterShake
    replied
    Owen Wilson as Prince Adam and then CG some muscles when he holds up his magic sword and says, "By the power of Greyskull! I HAVE THE POWER!!". And Calista Flockhart as Skeletor, Vin Diesel as Man-at-Arms, Jessica Beil as Teela, and Angelina Jolie as Evil Lynn!

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Hawaii_Bronco
    John Cena...LoL
    That is what I was going to say

Leave a comment:

• Hawaii_Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    It'll probably go to some brainless steroid abusing WWE star.
    John Cena...LoL

Leave a comment:

• Den21-Bal19
    replied
    Depends on how mild mannered and normal they want Adam to look.........

Hope they do better than the Dolph Lundgren version

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    It'll probably go to some brainless steroid abusing WWE star.

Leave a comment:

• AlWilsonizKING
    replied
    "I have the poweeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr!!!"

I loved He-Man as a boy. I still call people that (or She-Ra if I'm being funny) when they lift or do something that requires strength. "You go He-Man!"

PEACE!!!

Leave a comment:

• Raiderfan76
    started a topic Who should star in new 'He-Man' movie?

Who should star in new 'He-Man' movie?

Read reviews, watch trailers and clips, find showtimes, view celebrity photos and more on MSN Movies

I can't wait for this one!

Last edited by Raiderfan76; 05-31-2007, 09:51 AM.
Working...
X