Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elway Returns in Fast Cars & Superstars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John is still is the hunt after another good showing.

Keep up the godd work John!!

PEACE!!!

Comment

John won!!

He's number 1! Woohoo!!!!!
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee
        That was pretty awesome. I was going to bump this thread but i couldn't find it.

Comment

Just finished watching it on Tivo. He destroyed the competition. Not sure if he had a better car, or just ran better lines, but it wasn't even close. I guess beating Ty in the pit time was all him, so it couldn't have all been the car.

To be honest, he didn't have the fastest times in the other rounds, so when he ran that first lap something like 4 MPH fater than Ty's, I was surprised.

Great Job John!!!!
          The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Man I was stoked to see him win it!!!!

He was the only person to break into the 3:30's everybody else was above 3:40....

You go John, still the king of comebacks.

PEACE!!!

Comment

I am stoked he won. When I saw how fast he was going for his 1st lap, I had a good feeling he was going to win. Got to give props to Ty Murray, he raced pretty good himself. Oh, and watching Ty and John Cena doing donuts on the infield was funny.
              R.I.P
              #27 Darrent Williams
              #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

So, Elway won it all?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurada
                  So, Elway won it all?

Yep, it was an elimination format. They were first split into 4 driver groups, with the top two advancing. then, four person groups, with the top 3 advancing, then those remaining six were in a final.

Each segment was different.

First segment, three laps as fast as you could go.

Second segment, three laps, with two of them aimed at speed and accuracy, they painted arrows on around 4 or 5 spots around the track and you had to run over them with your left tires or get a penalty, and finally, you had to stop in the pit box.

The final round was two laps as fast as you could go, following the third lap you pitted and had two tires and gas, then ran two more laps.

Elway managed to advance in the first to rounds, but didn't look great or bad, sort of middle of the pack.

In the final, he was far faster than anyone on the speed laps, and had the quickest pit stop and dominated the final.
                  The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

That's great. dang I missed it.

Comment

I'm still pumped that he won it all.....John is always a winner.

To John!!!!!

PEACE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee

WOOHOO!!!

Add one more comeback win to his storied career!

WTG, Johnny!

:thumb:
                        sigpic
                        They're your teammates, now.
                        Best of luck, TT!
                        ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfanscott
                          I am stoked he won. When I saw how fast he was going for his 1st lap, I had a good feeling he was going to win. Got to give props to Ty Murray, he raced pretty good himself. Oh, and watching Ty and John Cena doing donuts on the infield was funny.

Sure was good for entertainment, but makes em look a bit foolish in retrospect. ...Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk.

CONGRATS, J.E.!

sigpic
                          They're your teammates, now.
                          Best of luck, TT!
                          ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Working...
                          X