"The Rock" and wife split!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Rock" and wife split!

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and wife Dany Garcia Johnson have separated, they have announced in a statement to PEOPLE.

"While certain aspects of our relationship have changed, we are both vitally important to each other's lives," their statement reads.

"We will continue to advance and manage our business interests, our philanthropic efforts and most importantly the raising of our child together, as a loving team. We've been fortunate enough to spend the last 17 years together as a couple and look forward to spending the rest our lives together as best friends and business partners."

Johnson, 35, has appeared in The Mummy Returns, The Scorpion King and Walking Tall and just completed Get Smart with Steve Carell.

In 1997, he married Garcia, now the CEO of a wealth management firm. They have a 5-year-old daughter, Simone Alexander.

I know that it's probably not intentional, but the misspelling in the title of this thread is hilarious to me on so many levels, most of which can't be mentioned because of the CoC.
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
      I know that it's probably not intentional, but the misspelling in the title of this thread is hilarious to me on so many levels, most of which can't be mentioned because of the CoC.
      Yeah, I thought this was a link to a naughty picture of Ms. Rock. Moving on...

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that is extrememly funny.

i wasnt goign to say it but........... hahahaha
        white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
        you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
        smart fans, eh?

Comment

I think the misspelling on the title ruined any genuine chance of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
            Yeah, I thought this was a link to a naughty picture of Ms. Rock. Moving on...
            Me too thats the only reason I opened this thread.
            sigpic
            Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

wd...I caught that too and in fact there is a thread in feedback about that.
              I really am not surprised that they split...too bad I guess
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

And women everywhere are rejoicing. Soooooooooooo many women I know think that the Rock is the hottest man alive.

He'll have the pick of the litter, that's for sure.
                sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Working...
                X