Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMFG BEST RAPPER Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG BEST RAPPER Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nPn0SmK2ffM

man hes good

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    hes pretty good for being mentally ill.....
    sigpic

Comment

He's probably the craziest person i've ever seen
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

In the words of Happy Gilmore:

Psycho...............

Comment

He makes rhythm challenged people proud......all over the world! :nono:
          sigpic

Comment

I'm glad my weather man is a pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
              I'm glad my weather man is a pimp.

Is he constantly screaming about not getting money from his ho's and is always wearing a brim hat with a huge purple feather?

"It's gon RAIN....now wheres my money B******!!!!!!"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                hes pretty good for being mentally ill.....
                i guarantee if i said that, somebody else would have said, "my sister is mentally ill, you need teh banz"

just ain't right

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman1987
                  i guarantee if i said that, somebody else would have said, "my sister is mentally ill, you need teh banz"

just ain't right

I see what you are saying man. It's not fair, but you can make it fair. build respect and then people would know that you are just joking, and then you can get away with stuff like that. I think you are a pretty funny guy, just you haven't gotten that respect from other people. don't give up.

Comment

just ain't right
                    Why would someone say that to you specifically and not to someone else?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
                      Why would someone say that to you specifically and not to someone else?
                      It's a long story. A lot of people have a bad impression of him for a few different reasons. I think he just needs a chance.

Comment

just ain't right
                        .....you don't even know, i get the bad treatment because im athiest and some other stuff aswell.

and maybe if you weren't a diick to everyone a while back, people wouldn't want you banned...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                          .....you don't even know, i get the bad treatment because im athiest and some other stuff aswell.

and maybe if you weren't a diick to everyone a while back, people wouldn't want you banned...
                          good point dawg. but the only reason it seemed like he was being such a ****, was because people were to him. That's just my view though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesy
                            It's a long story. A lot of people have a bad impression of him for a few different reasons. I think he just needs a chance.
                            Was it because of the bumping 3 yr old threads a while back?

I thought it was funny. I dont think it warrants harsh treatment...:nono:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
                              Was it because of the bumping 3 yr old threads a while back?

I thought it was funny. I dont think it warrants harsh treatment though...:nono:
                              yeah, the bumping. Then everybody got pretty hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X