Slayer and Manson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer and Manson

Ok, I did not even know they were touring together this summer but it should be interesting.
    Here's an article with some quotes from Slayer's Kerry King.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/156...8/slayer.jhtml
    "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Already have my tickets F****** SLAYER

Manson is ok,has some kool songs and some gay too...pretty weird also,I think he should open for SLAYER
    Last edited by Drunk Bronco; 06-19-2007, 07:22 PM.

sigpic

Comment

I have no idea why they are touring together. It is such a total mismatch.

Comment

wierd combo, i think slayer should be touring with the likes of mudvayne, slip knot or dimmu borgir.
        GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Originally posted by antiwup
          wierd combo, i think slayer should be touring with the likes of mudvayne, slip knot or dimmu borgir.
          Uhhh no......

Comment

Mason is amazing in concert. I saw him at Ozzfest in '03 with Chevelle, Disturbed, Korn, and Ozzy with Jason Nusted on bass and Zack Wilde on guitar.

Just a word of advice if you do go see Manson and sit far away, bring binoculars. You'll thank me later.
            Originally posted by Soldier96B
            i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG
              Uhhh no......
              Exactly what I was thinking. Anyway, this concert isn't worth driving for 2 hours each way.

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG
                Uhhh no......
                I agree Negative on that one..lol

fagknot sucks

sigpic

Comment

I can't wait... I got my tickets hour 1 minute 1 of the presale...

I've always been a diehard manson fan... I've seen him in Vegas at Mandalay Bay, at Ozzfest that SR mentioned (which btw was one of the coolest shows ever, and there is footage of him talking about how he was sure he was going to be assassinated at that show-- that was also where he talked with Moore about Bowling from Columbine, but I digress.) and then at the Fillmore a couple of times. He's easily in the Top 3 of all the live shows I've seen.

Slayer's a great band, and put's on a great live show-- but they are no where near the performers that Manson is. I just hope Manson takes Kerry's advice and plays some of his older heavier tunes... I could do without Tainted Love, Heart Shaped Glasses, and even Sweet Dreams for that matter.

In any case- Manson will be closing all of the dates and I can't frieking wait.

Comment

This song kicks a$$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zF2z7B-6-E

Comment

So was anyone at the show on Saturday??

We had surprisingly good seats, row GG for anyone who's been to Coors Ampitheater before...

Slayer was Slayer-- what I've come to expect, heavy as hell and kicked my a$$... Slayer's bassist, Tom, had on a Raiders jersey and catcher's shin guards-- so right off the bat I thought that was lame... Raining Blood is always sweet live, that was probably the highlight of their set for me...

Manson was awesome, but of all the Manson shows I've seen, this was probably in the lower half... The guy's just got too many radio singles now, so I don't get to hear most of my favorites by him. I hate being the guy who always wants to hear old school stuff, but I did...

The Reflecting God was easily the best song of the show, and it culminated with Manson being lifted like 30 feet off the stage by a big riser. Other highlights for me were: If I was your Vampire, Just a Car Crash Away, Fight Song and Sweet Dreams.

...Manson had a mic that was a big butcher's knife on the other end, it was sweet.

...Tim Skold rocks, but I miss Twiggy.
                      Last edited by Buff_bronc_fan; 08-20-2007, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X