What Movie Should I Watch Tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Movie Should I Watch Tomorrow?

Tomorrow I'm going to the movies again with friends and gals and we don't know what movie to watch and we are going to make a decision while we're in the theater.

Fairly easy question, which one would you watch?
    Evan Allmighty
    34.62%
    Room 1408
    65.38%

I went with 1408..........Evan Almighty looks too stupid for me

Comment

I went with 1408 but do not think it is as good as the previews. kinda like that one movie with the little kid that sees ghost in movies recently. I did not see it but got horrible reviews. I think it was called messengers or somthing.

Neither look to appealing to me but 1408 looks like it would be alot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Budris
        I went with 1408 but do not think it is as good as the previews. kinda like that one movie with the little kid that sees ghost in movies recently. I did not see it but got horrible reviews. I think it was called messengers or somthing.

Neither look to appealing to me but 1408 looks like it would be alot better.
        It should be good since it's from Stephen King and imo Evan Almighty looks sort of dumb.

So I don't know I guess I'll have to convince them to watch the scary movie.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
          It should be good since it's from Stephen King and imo Evan Almighty looks sort of dumb.

So I don't know I guess I'll have to convince them to watch the scary movie.
          Let me know how it is... My wife wants to see it so I might go Fri. (she wont see hostel with me )

Comment

big king fan but this evan almighty looks alot better than bruce
            sigpic

Comment

Let me know how it is... My wife wants to see it so I might go Fri. (she wont see hostel with me )
              I saw Hostel 2 and let me tell yeah.

Let's just say people will cringe.

Comment

I'd go with Evan Almighty.

I watched Bruce Almighty and thought it was pretty good, so i want to see evan almighty.
                the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I think Evan Almighty is going to suck. I say Room1408
                  MMA News
                  MMA News 247

Comment

The first hostel was terrible. Why would you want to see another one? Good idea, poor storyline and poor acting destroyed any fragment of an entertaining movie

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

I'd go with 1408. Samuel L. is one of those guys you can guarantee the movie is going to be worth seeing.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow
                        I'd go with 1408. Samuel L. is one of those guys you can guarantee the movie is going to be worth seeing.
                        "Get these snakes off my mother [email protected]#%[email protected] plane!"

Comment

It's dead even.

Comment

I saw both those movies 2day. I work at a movie theater and they needed me 2 screen both those movies. Evan Almighty has some good lines. But defintely see Room 1408 , it has a great ending.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
                              I saw both those movies 2day. I work at a movie theater and they needed me 2 screen both those movies. Evan Almighty has some good lines. But defintely see Room 1408 , it has a great ending.
                              Tough job......

I voted 1408 even though I have no clue what it's about but
                              Evan Almighty is definitely not theater worthy IMO.....

Comment

Working...
                              X