X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Against Me!

Anyone else fans of Against Me?

I cant wait for their new CD, New Wave.

For all the fans of Against Me!, here's a vid for one of the new songs!!

For all the skeptics that said their music would change now that they're with a bigger label.....now who's laughing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OzkivWf78A
    sigpic

Never heard of them.

And, a lot of bands do sell out over time...take Metallica, Trivium, and Atreyu for example.
    Originally posted by Soldier96B
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Against Me is pretty cool, I liked them back when I was in high school, but don't listen to them often. Last time I really even heard their tunes is when we were playing some of their stuff on acoustic at this house party about two weeks ago. Thanks for this, maybe I'll check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
        Against Me is pretty cool, I liked them back when I was in high school, but don't listen to them often. Last time I really even heard their tunes is when we were playing some of their stuff on acoustic at this house party about two weeks ago. Thanks for this, maybe I'll check it out.
        You should check it out.

I loved the "Searching for a former clarity" album.

They just play awesome music IMO.
        sigpic

Comment

Reminds me of Rise Against (sufferer album) except mixed with like dropkick murphys or something, but it's not as good RA or DKM.
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
            Never heard of them.

And, a lot of bands do sell out over time...take Metallica, Trivium, and Atreyu for example.
            It's not selling out if your music doesnt change.

Against Me sounds like theyre keeping the same sound, contrary to other people's beliefs.

That's why I said who's laughing now. It seemed like people who were fans of them before the label change just didnt want them to because......well, the band is against big labels.

Ironic in a sense, but who the hell cares what label they're on if the message is the same and the music is still good?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
              Reminds me of Rise Against (sufferer album) except mixed with like dropkick murphys or something, but it's not as good RA or DKM.
              Dropkick is badass!!!!

But Against me is 10 times better, just my humble opinion though.
              sigpic

Comment

love against me. i agree they are way better than rise against and dropkick...

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Working...
                X