So you think you can dance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you think you can dance!

Does anyone here watch So you think you can dance?

I love that show!!!!

I watched the auditions then watching it last night with the wife. Aside from watching women in skimpy clothes dance around on a stage, the show is like a knock off of American Idol. I can do with out that friggin whacko woman judge too.
    Originally posted by Soldier96B
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
      I watched the auditions then watching it last night with the wife. Aside from watching women in skimpy clothes dance around on a stage, the show is like a knock off of American Idol. I can do with out that friggin whacko woman judge too.
      Yeah she is pretty crazy!

I love the dancing! Its so awsome!.. I have a passion for dancing.. so I think thats why I like it so much.

Comment

Originally posted by calibroncogrl47
        Yeah she is pretty crazy!

I love the dancing! Its so awsome!.. I have a passion for dancing.. so I think thats why I like it so much.
        My wife was big in to balet before she got preggo, so she likes to watch that crap. I did like the Rumba though. The red head dancing in the "jazz" routine had legs that looked like they could break someone's rib cage.
        Originally posted by Soldier96B
        i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

I watched until they got through all the terrible people. Then its just not as funny.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
            My wife was big in to balet before she got preggo, so she likes to watch that crap. I did like the Rumba though. The red head dancing in the "jazz" routine had legs that looked like they could break someone's rib cage.

I liked that one too..

My fav was the first Hip Hop routine..

I felt bad for the last guy!

Comment

That woman judge with the horse teeth. I am sorry but I cannot stand her voice and I would rather stick a fork in both my eyes then hear her laugh.

That is one of the main reasons why I don't watch the show and it seems really corny when they all dance.

Comment

the show is a lot of fun to watch. I've never been into dancing, I don't dance... but the show really is fun. There is more talent this year all around than in the last 2 seasons. Yes, the lady judge is loud, but....*shrugs*.. so what?

Comment

i saw a clip from this show where mr. poppin and lockin dancer guy tries to do some move and ends up throwing his face at the floor as hard as he could. i just loled when i remembered in my brain what it looked like.

never seen anything else from the show, but if the whole show was just that clip showed over and over again for 30 minutes, i'd tune in every week

edit: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YES!!!!!
                  Last edited by Shawshank24; 06-28-2007, 01:11 PM.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                  We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Aww man Jessican was sent home! She was one of my Favorites!

Comment

Working...
                    X