Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Simpsons Movie Tie-in, right here in Denver!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Simpsons Movie Tie-in, right here in Denver!

Thats right folks, only 12 are being put up WORLDWIDE and the 7-11 on 3rd and Broadway in Denver is now a Kwik-e-mart. The entire facade is redone and the sign even says Kwik-e-Mart on it! Inside, they have Simpsons characters everywhere and they sell Buzz Cola and Radioactiveman Comics and even Krusty-O's cereal! And yes, the Slurpee machine is now a Squishy machine(and yes, I got one). The employees even have Kwik-e-Mart uniforms. I'm gonna take some pics later on tonite when it's not so busy if anyone is interested.

You guys are lucky to have been chosen. Unfortunately for me, they're isn't even a normal 7-11 anyway near where I live

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by BleedforBroncos
      You guys are lucky to have been chosen. Unfortunately for me, they're isn't even a normal 7-11 anyway near where I live

Wow, kinda surprising.......

BTW MS....did you do a search for this before posting....

PEACE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BleedforBroncos
        Same here, Montana sucks.

But this is like the 3rd time this has been posted.
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by AlWilsonizKING
          Wow, kinda surprising.......

BTW MS....did you do a search for this before posting....

PEACE!!!
          No, I used to live by there and a friend told me about it. Here's some pics. I did the only logical thing and threw on my Cutler Jersey and headed out into the night to take pictures of a conveinence store.

OUTSIDE:

BART AND MILLHOUSE:

Me and Marge:

Me and Comicbook Guy:

Comment

Working...
          X