Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Simpsons Movie Tie-in, right here in Denver!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MasterShake
    replied
    Originally posted by AlWilsonizKING
    Wow, kinda surprising.......

BTW MS....did you do a search for this before posting....

PEACE!!!
    No, I used to live by there and a friend told me about it. Here's some pics. I did the only logical thing and threw on my Cutler Jersey and headed out into the night to take pictures of a conveinence store.

OUTSIDE:

BART AND MILLHOUSE:

Me and Marge:

Me and Comicbook Guy:

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    Originally posted by BleedforBroncos
    You guys are lucky to have been chosen. Unfortunately for me, they're isn't even a normal 7-11 anyway near where I live
    Same here, Montana sucks.

But this is like the 3rd time this has been posted.

Leave a comment:

• AlWilsonizKING
    replied
    Originally posted by BleedforBroncos
    You guys are lucky to have been chosen. Unfortunately for me, they're isn't even a normal 7-11 anyway near where I live

Wow, kinda surprising.......

BTW MS....did you do a search for this before posting....

PEACE!!!

Leave a comment:

• BleedforBroncos
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Ultimate Simpsons Movie Tie-in, right here in Denver!

Thats right folks, only 12 are being put up WORLDWIDE and the 7-11 on 3rd and Broadway in Denver is now a Kwik-e-mart. The entire facade is redone and the sign even says Kwik-e-Mart on it! Inside, they have Simpsons characters everywhere and they sell Buzz Cola and Radioactiveman Comics and even Krusty-O's cereal! And yes, the Slurpee machine is now a Squishy machine(and yes, I got one). The employees even have Kwik-e-Mart uniforms. I'm gonna take some pics later on tonite when it's not so busy if anyone is interested.
Working...
X