Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

every Linkin Park Song in a Nutshell

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • every Linkin Park Song in a Nutshell

    http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=24095

    So, so true. It's hilarious.
    Go Huskers.

  • #2


    Even as a LP fan, I find that funny.

    sigpic

    Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

    There are three things you can expect in life:

    1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

    Comment


    • #3
      I lost all respect for that atrocity of a band after they did a remix album of one of their previous albums. Made me want to puke.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Dream
        I lost all respect for that atrocity of a band after they did a remix album of one of their previous albums. Made me want to puke.
        I avoided that........maybe if I had listened to that it would have stopped me from buying that crap album "Minutes To Midnight"

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm surprised at how many people dislike their new album. Its not typical LP so I guess thats why a lot of people don't like it. I'm one of the few who loves it. But then again I'm a lyric freak so...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ckstorm182000
            I'm surprised at how many people dislike their new album. Its not typical LP so I guess thats why a lot of people don't like it. I'm one of the few who loves it. But then again I'm a lyric freak so...
            The only reason I despise it is because it involved so much politics in the album.

            They're style and that subject just doesnt work imo

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ckstorm182000
              I'm surprised at how many people dislike their new album. Its not typical LP so I guess thats why a lot of people don't like it. I'm one of the few who loves it. But then again I'm a lyric freak so...
              They went emo in their new album no joke. (I still like the album though)

              I can say that Projekt Revolution has 2 of my favorite bands headlining the tour though.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                They went emo in their new album no joke. (I still like the album though)
                I don't see how it's emo hah.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nickelback is 1,000 times worse... hahahaha.

                  that's funny though and I like LP.
                  sigpic

                  DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I love Likin Park before they went all Emo... they were great when they were normal...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I am guessing I would find this funny if I actually listen to some of their songs.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        HAHAHAHAHA


                        Sorry SHELBI but that was freaking funny!

                        I remember when In The End or whatever was all the rage and my brother thought he was all "tough" for liking them.
                        ...capture it...remember it...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                          HAHAHAHAHA


                          Sorry SHELBI but that was freaking funny!

                          I remember when In The End or whatever was all the rage and my brother thought he was all "tough" for liking them.
                          I don't think I'm tough because I like them...you're brother just sucks

                          And In The End is an awesome song
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            That was friggin hilarious! I can't stand LP and that parody is the absolute truth!
                            Originally posted by Soldier96B
                            i also took a crap and it was orange

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Skywalker
                              I don't think I'm tough because I like them...you're brother just sucks

                              And In The End is an awesome song
                              you know whats an awesome song kings of the carnival creation from dimmu borgir!!! LP is ok. ill listen to some of there hybrid theory songs.
                              GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

                              [


                              denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X