0.00%
    BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY
    5.88%
    PEE WEE'S PLAYHOUSE
    11.76%
    ENCYCLOPEDIA!
    0.00%
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

OOPS! I FORGOT CAPTAIN KANGAROO!!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by THE SHIELD
      OOPS! I FORGOT CAPTAIN KANGAROO!!!
      I was gonna say that

But I loved Pee Wee - Dont know how educational it was though - LOL

Comment

Electric Company was my favorite!

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

SESAME STREET

Comment

HEEEEYYYYY YOOOUUU GUUUYYYSS!!!! Electric Company....
            Winter is Coming!

Comment

Mr. Wizard was kick ass. I almost forgot about that show. I remember trying some of his experiments and making a huge mess. :o

Comment

Bill Nye! I remember watching him in 8th grade a long time ago. That show was awesome
                "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

I said Reading Rainbow, but I think for younger kids Sesame Street or Mister Rogers.

Comment

Well, Obviously alot of people are like me and they remembered what it was like to watch people get slimed in "YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON TELEVISION" , Man, I wish they'd bring that show out on DVD!!!
                    [QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by THE SHIELD
                      Well, Obviously alot of people are like me and they remembered what it was like to watch people get slimed in "YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON TELEVISION" , Man, I wish they'd bring that show out on DVD!!!
                      You had to have cable and Nick - which I didnt so no MTV no Nick - but when we went to my grandmas she did so I got to see it every once in a while

Thats why I have to go with shows that were on Network TV - we couldnt even get PBS cause I lived out in a small town

Comment

CAPTAIN KANGAROO
                        Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Double Dare!

Comment

I have had more time to think about it... Captain Kangaroo!!

Comment

I really wanted to vote for both Electric Company AND Mr. Wizard. Can we get multiple votes?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                              X