No announcement yet.

Favorite Kids/educational Show Part II?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Kids/educational Show Part II?

CHECK OUT THE FIRST THREAD AS WELL!
    BANANAS IN PAJAMAS
    0.00%
    HOWDY DOODY
    0.00%
    CAPTAIN KANGAROO
    37.50%
    MISTER ROGERS
    50.00%
    LAMB CHOPS SING A LONG
    0.00%
    BOO'S CLUES
    12.50%
    Last edited by THE SHIELD; 06-10-2004, 12:41 PM.
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    forgot dora the explorer and its BLUE's clues

AGAIN, I'M SHOWING MY AGE!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

HEY, I RESENT THAT, I'M 29
      [QUOTE]

Comment

Mister Rogers was always the best.
        sigpic

Comment

Mister Rogers

Comment

Working...
          X