Worst Movie Scene Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Movie Scene Ever!

Okay, so I was wondering what you guys think is the worst movie scene ever made?

In my opinion, it is Beauty School Dropout scene from Greese.

What do my fellow Broncos think?

The ending to The 40 Year Old Virgin is the worst ending i've ever seen. evar!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman1987
      The ending to The 40 Year Old Virgin is the worst ending i've ever seen. evar!!!!1
      I have never seen the movie, but I want to.

My dad said the 1408 ending was pretty bad!

Comment

I LOATHE the ending of Dodgeball. Its soooo stupid.

I also think that there is ONE line in Anchorman that I could live without 100%. I really love that movie, but that one line IRKS me to no end. It also annoys the hell out of my brother.Of course it is too inappropriate for me to discuss here...lets just say it has to do with a cologne called Sex Panther and Big Foot.
        ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle

I also think that there is ONE line in Anchorman that I could live without 100%. I really love that movie, but that one line IRKS me to no end. It also annoys the hell out of my brother.Of course it is too inappropriate for me to discuss here...lets just say it has to do with a cologne called Sex Panther and Big Foot.
          Good choice on leaving it out!

I HATE THE ENDING TO DODGEBALL!!!!

Comment

The scene in Shooter where the sniper is explaining how his gun couldn't have killed the president, or the ending. Very cheesy.

Or

Lost in Space. The whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
              The scene in Shooter where the sniper is explaining how his gun couldn't have killed the president, or the ending. Very cheesy.

Or

Lost in Space. The whole thing.
              I like Lost in Space! Lol.

or 2001:A Space Odyssey.

OMG! I loved that movie, but it meant nothing but everything at the same time!

Comment

the movie Running Scared had the stupidest ending ever.

it was a good action thriller until the end.

ruined the whole damn thing.
                white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush30
                  Good choice on leaving it out!

I HATE THE ENDING TO DODGEBALL!!!!

I am so glad that I am not the only one who hates that ending. Seriously...that movie is hilarious and good the whole time then...ugh. Its just sooo stupid!
                  ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman1987
                    I agree with that they really ruint the ending.

Comment

I think the ending of Transformers was kind of cheesy and lame. Otherwise I liked the movie a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers
                        I think the ending of Transformers was kind of cheesy and lame. Otherwise I liked the movie a lot.
                        Agree totally, i've been saying the movie as a whole was excellent, but the ending was subpar. But as for the question for this thread i think that in Live Free or Die Hard, the hovering plane was kinda cheezy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle

yeah, dodgeball is hilarious until the ending.

i mean come on.

thats terrible.
                          white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                          you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                          smart fans, eh?

Comment

A lot of people have mentioned Dodgeball's ending.

I saw on Wiki that they had a different ending originally and that the studio forced them to change the ending.

Wiki on Dodgeball
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

along similar lines as Dodgeball...

Aliens 4. Great movie until the queen alien goes into labor (giving birth to live offspring instead of the traditional egg. Any chowderhead could have come up with a better ending! It's the last Alien movie I'll spend money on to see in the theater. :brick: :brick: :brick:

Comment

Working...
                              X