No announcement yet.

Best Ending of a Movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couldn't resist a post in this thread....

greatest ending to a movie

Field of Dreams.......

Comment

hmmm....there are many and even after i list, i'll think of others.

a few already mentioned:

The Game was such a Mind-F-well, you get the idea. It had a sweet ending.

Fight Club was of course superb.

The Departed: *claps for a long period of time* i mean, you knew people were going to die. it was just awesome HOW everything went down. and Nicholson's death scene was one of the most badass I've ever seen.

Black Hawk Down: just the last shot of the movie was brilliant. i'm a fan of simple shots that add a lot to a movie. the whole door closing on the helicopter as they were being lifted away with that music playing over it and the door closing, causing the fade to black. awesome.

Gladiator: another ending that isn't surprising but has all of those elimaments that make you think at the end and wonder what would have happened if he hadn't died. plus, again, the pan away and up toward the Roman skyline at sunset with Lisa Gerrard singing over the top was just ridiculous awesome cinematography.

Down in the Valley: I don't necessarily know if I like it...but at the end of the movie you just sit there and think: "uh.... whoa... i am deeply disturbed..."

The Boondock Saints: the courtroom, the prayer...the music...the accents. end of story. lol.
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Most of the ones already mentioned would make my list if it were not for....

......Waiting to exhale......I have never in my life been so happy to see a movie end!

The mother of all chick flicks.....
        Last edited by stnzed; 07-23-2007, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Sleepaway Camp....
          sigpic

Comment

BOONDOCK SAINTS!!!!!

Comment

Departed had one of the most hilarious endings I'd seen in a while.

When the dude walked with those bags on his feet and shot Damon when he was carrying the grocery bag it had me cracking up because of the randomness of the thing.

Comment

Working...
              X