Biggest Hit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Hit...

Biggest hit on your Madden/ESPN game, and describe it....

Mine would have to be a Dante Hall hit from Al Wilson... Dante hurdled over a team-mate Al took him by the legs and swiped him down, Dante was injured for 6 weeks
    sigpic

sigpic

Comment

I remember playing against the steelers on espn, and i used herndon to lay a nasty hit on ward from completing a 35-40yd pass from maddox. It was pretty cool hit, i remember ward making the catch, yet herndon closedlined him hard enough for the ball to drop, and ward was flat on his back. And if i recall, i believe he was out for the rest of the season due to broken ribs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
        I remember playing against the steelers on espn, and i used herndon to lay a nasty hit on ward from completing a 35-40yd pass from maddox. It was pretty cool hit, i remember ward making the catch, yet herndon closedlined him hard enough for the ball to drop, and ward was flat on his back. And if i recall, i believe he was out for the rest of the season due to broken ribs.
        Oh damn...
        sigpic

Comment

I've kept the Broncos current on my Madden 2002...although, I made Tatum bell a little thicker than he really is...

So my biggest hit was against the Ravens, when Tatum railed Ray Lewis, ran right over him and scored a TD!

...You might say Tatum really rang his...Bell?!?!?!?

...You could say that Ray Lewis was for whom the Bell tolled?!?!?!

..You might say Ray Lewis was humming...Jingle Bells in July after that one?

*No one laughs*

Pokey stops writing
          "Man, I thought this was just a picture or something!"

-John Elway
          As he held the Vince Lombardi trophy in the lockeroom following Super Bowl XXXII

Comment

damn, those are some great hits. i can't recall anything that cool from my games. anytime you can put someone's ass out for the season, it's a monster blow.

and Pokey, that was pretty funny. good Austin Powers reference.
            "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
              thats the only one i remember because it was a classic and i knocked out harrison but there have been more

Yup, after every franchise I save the top plays I have then put them on a VHS tape... I have like 200 plays or something...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
                o yea i never thought of that, thats a good idea
                It's pretty cool cuz you remember all your plays.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X