Jimmy Fallon to host Late Night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Fallon to host Late Night?

I was happy Conan was going to the Tonight Show, but Jimmy Fallon replacing him? Noooo!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20039483/

i am pretty sure that it means conan will move to leno's time slot and fallon will be given a show in conan's old time slot...

unless you already knew this and just hate jimmy fallon...

conan is the best of all, he's most rulest!

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Yes, thats right, I just don't like Jimmy Fallon. I think he'll be just as bad as Carson Daly is.

Comment

Jimmy Fallon is just not crazy and random enough as Conan to be hosting the talk show.

Comment

I love Jimmy.

Must be a girl thing. haha
          ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

i thought fallon was good on weekend update. not the greatest, but i never understood why so many people hate him. some of the funniest SNL sketches to me are when the cast can't not laugh, so fallon's constant laughing was usually funny to me...

he'll be better than carson daily, i guarantee that, but that's all i'll guarantee. conan is in a league of his own and deserves a big sandwich for his awesomeness.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
            We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Working...
            X