No announcement yet.

crap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe its because i have a crappy 40 song holding mp3 player and i only listen to 40 songs?

im not used to listening to 7000 songs yet.

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post
      So can anybody help me?
      Sorry buddy, If I could I would.

But many people can tell you from my past threads...

Computers and I do not get along. We hate each other.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
        Maybe its because i have a crappy 40 song holding mp3 player and i only listen to 40 songs?

im not used to listening to 7000 songs yet.
        I was the same way until my old man got me a 30g iPod video for Christmas two years back.

My 30g crapped out on me a couple of months ago and I got an 80g for about $40 more than what my dad paid for my 30g. I've got about 18g of music on it, about 5g worth of pictures, and about 20g worth of videos (music videos, clips from YouTube.com, etc).

Once you get something like an iPod video or the likes it's hard to get anything less.

My 30g iPod video is at Apple right now getting fixed. If you'd like, when I get it back and wipe everything off of it, I'll sell it to you for $150. There are a few scratches on the chrome back and that's about it. If not, I'll just list it on Ebay.
        Originally posted by Soldier96B
        i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed View Post
          I was the same way until my old man got me a 30g iPod video for Christmas two years back.

My 30g crapped out on me a couple of months ago and I got an 80g for about $40 more than what my dad paid for my 30g. I've got about 18g of music on it, about 5g worth of pictures, and about 20g worth of videos (music videos, clips from YouTube.com, etc).

Once you get something like an iPod video or the likes it's hard to get anything less.

My 30g iPod video is at Apple right now getting fixed. If you'd like, when I get it back and wipe everything off of it, I'll sell it to you for $150. There are a few scratches on the chrome back and that's about it. If not, I'll just list it on Ebay.
          thank you for trying to sell me your stuff but i think im good for now.

besides i dont have any money right now so i wouldnt be able to get it.

Comment

I never had an ipod, i just used itunes to listen to music on my computer and to burn cd's with.

The reason my computer screwed up was because my dad being the electrical genius that he is (not) was screwing around with the wiring in my house causing my computer to have a power surge or something, completely ****in up windows, so we took it to the computer technician at best buy and the only thing he said he can do was to call HP and get a recovery disc, so we did, and now i'm here trying to recover lost files.

So, I blame my dad for this one. And my houses ****ty wiring.
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
            X