Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tpryce93
    replied
    I never had an ipod, i just used itunes to listen to music on my computer and to burn cd's with.

The reason my computer screwed up was because my dad being the electrical genius that he is (not) was screwing around with the wiring in my house causing my computer to have a power surge or something, completely ****in up windows, so we took it to the computer technician at best buy and the only thing he said he can do was to call HP and get a recovery disc, so we did, and now i'm here trying to recover lost files.

So, I blame my dad for this one. And my houses ****ty wiring.

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    Originally posted by SeeingRed View Post
    I was the same way until my old man got me a 30g iPod video for Christmas two years back.

My 30g crapped out on me a couple of months ago and I got an 80g for about $40 more than what my dad paid for my 30g. I've got about 18g of music on it, about 5g worth of pictures, and about 20g worth of videos (music videos, clips from YouTube.com, etc).

Once you get something like an iPod video or the likes it's hard to get anything less.

My 30g iPod video is at Apple right now getting fixed. If you'd like, when I get it back and wipe everything off of it, I'll sell it to you for $150. There are a few scratches on the chrome back and that's about it. If not, I'll just list it on Ebay.
    thank you for trying to sell me your stuff but i think im good for now.

besides i dont have any money right now so i wouldnt be able to get it.

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    Maybe its because i have a crappy 40 song holding mp3 player and i only listen to 40 songs?

im not used to listening to 7000 songs yet.
    I was the same way until my old man got me a 30g iPod video for Christmas two years back.

My 30g crapped out on me a couple of months ago and I got an 80g for about $40 more than what my dad paid for my 30g. I've got about 18g of music on it, about 5g worth of pictures, and about 20g worth of videos (music videos, clips from YouTube.com, etc).

Once you get something like an iPod video or the likes it's hard to get anything less.

My 30g iPod video is at Apple right now getting fixed. If you'd like, when I get it back and wipe everything off of it, I'll sell it to you for $150. There are a few scratches on the chrome back and that's about it. If not, I'll just list it on Ebay.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_Armada
    replied
    Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post
    So can anybody help me?
    Sorry buddy, If I could I would.

But many people can tell you from my past threads...

Computers and I do not get along. We hate each other.

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    Maybe its because i have a crappy 40 song holding mp3 player and i only listen to 40 songs?

im not used to listening to 7000 songs yet.

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    it cant be that bad.

20 gigs?

damn. how much songs is that? like 10 thousand? its not like you listen to all of them.
    I've got about 18g on my iPod and I always keep that beast on shuffle. I never skip songs because I like every song I have on there. It's possible for a music lover like myself or tpryce to listen to that much music.

tpryce...I'm not sure if you can do a system restore for a particular date and get the music back or not. If your computer took that big of a ****, you're probably SOL.

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    it cant be that bad.

20 gigs?

damn. how much songs is that? like 10 thousand? its not like you listen to all of them.
    i can't remember i think it was around 7 or something.

and yes, i do listen to most of them.

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    it cant be that bad.

20 gigs?

Leave a comment:

• Missin#7
    replied
    Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post
    my computer crapped out and i may have lost about 20gigs of music i dont have on cd.

this ever happen to you?
    EEK! Not yet, think I have about 2500 songs saved on the computer right now. That would be too sad to lose it. Hope you can get it back.

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    So can anybody help me?

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    so... my computer's up and running again, and i had to do a whole system recovery and order some CD's from HP for it.

Now, is there any way I can get my music back? Is it even possible?

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    i guess im going to have to redownload every thing and make back ups

Leave a comment:

• McKeough
    replied
    Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
    Also not cool was having to re-install WoW, and all the patches!
    Oh, god. I used to play that game. Such a time-sink, I had to quit.

It'd be impossible to play it anyway with football starting in a couple weeks. Hell, I had to quit my job for football.

What server(s) have you played on / chars do you have?

And T, best of luck getting it restored if that's possible. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this stuff, so I wouldn't know if there was a process to do so.

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    Reason #1 why I back all of my media files up on my external hard drive...can't beat a 200 gig external hard drive from newegg.com for $30.

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    I had all my CD's on my comp, and when it went to the doc last week, it had to be reformatted. So I lost everything.

Also not cool was having to re-install WoW, and all the patches!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X