Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast and Furious 4

When is enough, enough?

The first was watchable. The second was tolerable. Tokyo Drift blew. I can only imagine what the fourth will be in this downward spiral of a series.
    Originally posted by Soldier96B
    i also took a crap and it was orange

I actually liked Tokyo Drift more than 2 Fast, but maybe I just hate Paul Walker. I went into Tokyo Drift with absolutely no expectations on anything and came out ok thanks to the eye candy. I hadn't heard that they were coming out with another, and I agree it's dumb that they keep milking these movies, but it doesn't surprise me anymore since nearly all the big movies this year have been sequels. Did you see that Saw 4 is coming out this year?

Comment

Oooo I can't wait for the next "rush" for all the cool new parts to "put on my honda"......

PEACE!!!

Comment

This is the racing movies?

Never saw 'em! But I do wonder why they were so popular. This movie is why we see so many tiny little cars all screaming up and down the road.

These cars are a joke!

No offense, but those cars make me laugh.....

Comment

And it will be worse than Scarry Movie 3 and 4.

Watched the 1st one, did not like it so never watched the second. Never knew there was a 3rd.
          sigpic

Comment

Bump.

Fast and the Furious preview

I loved the first one. The second I was drooling over the Skyline in the beggining. Tokyo drift, I dont think it should of been apart of the series.

Hopefully this one will be great.

Comment

I have to admit, 1 was great. The RX7, the Supra, and the Charger were sweet as hell. didn't care too much for the green mistubishi eclipse, but it had a good story line, halfway decent acting.

2 was ultra gay (black man driving a purple mitsubishi eclipse........, and Paul Walker driving a Mitsubishi Lancer?, yeah...not so much.

I didn't bother with 3. the words "Tokyo Drift" scared me off right from the start.

but 4 is actually supposed to have been the 2nd one originally. 4 puts the original cast back together, and fills in the gap of what happened after Vin Diesel wrecked the Charger at the end of 1. I've already seen the previews, and it looks pretty good. Not to mention the 69 Charger is back, they have a badass Grand National in it, and who knows what other kind of cars. Should be pretty good.

haven't been too many Vin Diesel movies I've been disappointed with (except for Pitch Black...which I just thought was a terrible movie altogether.)

Comment

Originally posted by 97svtinkc View Post

haven't been too many Vin Diesel movies I've been disappointed with (except for Pitch Black...which I just thought was a terrible movie altogether.)
                That's odd cause the only Vin Diesel movie I have seen that is any good is "Saving Private Ryan". I think it is for two reason. 1 He had a bit part, and 2 he got shot in the chest very early in it.
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                  That's odd cause the only Vin Diesel movie I have seen that is any good is "Saving Private Ryan". I think it is for two reason. 1 He had a bit part, and 2 he got shot in the chest very early in it.
                  Have you seen Man Apart? I thought that was a pretty darn good movie.

Comment

RealBronco and I are going to skip 4-8 because of the buzz about how good the 9th movie in the series will be. Rumor is it will be a prequel. Can't wait!
                    My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

Have you seen Man Apart? I thought that was a pretty darn good movie.
                      No, and to be honest I really have no desire to.
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

Comment

and Paul Walker driving a Mitsubishi Lancer?, yeah...not so much.

but 4 is actually supposed to have been the 2nd one originally. 4 puts the original cast back together, and fills in the gap of what happened after Vin Diesel wrecked the Charger at the end of 1.

You didnt like the Skyline Paul Walker drove in the begining of 2?

I didnt know 4 was suppose to be the 2nd one. I like how the cast is back together for this one. I thought Paul Walker wouldnt do another Fast & the Furious because of the money?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
                          You didnt like the Skyline Paul Walker drove in the begining of 2?

I didnt know 4 was suppose to be the 2nd one. I like how the cast is back together for this one. I thought Paul Walker wouldnt do another Fast & the Furious because of the money?
                          Yeah, but any money has to be good compared to what hes getting right now

I loved the first one. LOTS of awesome cars. I'll check this one out just to see the rest of the storyline the producers REALLY wanted us to see.

I watched the trailer, and as far as trailers go, doesn't look any worse than the 1st one.
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                          X