Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Moore's new movie wins over new supporters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Moore's new movie wins over new supporters!

Check it out!!!

Michael Moore's new anti-Bush movie is aweing audiences world wide!

That's right!! An Islamic Terrorist group is offering to help spread the word about Moore's movie!! It must be really good!! Maybe Baghdad Bob will lead the Jihadist marketing campaign!!

Hmmm, I wonder why no American media outlets are releasing this story.

Anyways, the French loved it, too.

I'm sure it will be on everyones "must see" list of 2004!
    "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

How dare he criticise Dumbya!!!
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

:
        Anyways, the French loved it, too.
        And canadians.......:rolleyes
        Last edited by rcsodak; 06-20-2004, 05:35 PM.
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by heaney
          Yes we do love it, yet another American screw up. Just chalk that up on the never ending tally chart
          Well considering all Canadians do is play hockey and smoke weed, would you expect one of your own to screw up? Kinda hard to screw up when your too high to stand up
          "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Come on. Like its HIS fault that some idiot in Lebanon wants to give him money. Its not like he took it. Or even commented on it.

It not like we haven't SEEN those images already anyway...

[sarcasm] oooooooo so controversial [/sarcasm]

And don't come with that 'you're a liberal" crap. Lets call it for what it is: Moore is a fat coward, and those soldiers were morons with a sadistic streak. No winners here.

It's a non-story.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
              Come on. Like its HIS fault that some idiot in Lebanon wants to give him money. Its not like he took it. Or even commented on it.

It not like we haven't SEEN those images already anyway...

[sarcasm] oooooooo so controversial [/sarcasm]

And don't come with that 'you're a liberal" crap. Lets call it for what it is: Moore is a fat coward, and those soldiers were morons with a sadistic streak. No winners here.

It's a non-story.
              Anyone that can back the fat bastard is anti US in my opinion and just like in Nam, it will embolden the Nutballs and cause more American deaths.

Something y'all have to live with.

Comment

Originally posted by heaney
                Yes we do love it, yet another American screw up. Just chalk that up on the never ending tally chart
                No need to get vindictive, bro. It's not our fault you live in "America Junior."
                sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
                  Anyone that can back the fat bastard is anti US in my opinion and just like in Nam, it will embolden the Nutballs and cause more American deaths.
                  Well, no, I don't think that either. Since he is an independently funded flim maker, he can say whatever he wants. I support that right. I disagree with his views, but saying that I am anti-American because I know and support his right to say whatever he wants is incorrect.

And during Vietnam, to the best of my knowledge, the Viet Cong did not have suspected operatives working within our borders, nor did they exactly come off as nutballs. Communist hardliners? Yes.

Very different situations.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Denver#1
                    Well considering all Canadians do is play hockey and smoke weed, would you expect one of your own to screw up? Kinda hard to screw up when your too high to stand up
                    canadians play hockey? it seems that the usa is the yearly owner of the stanley cup
                    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                      canadians play hockey? it seems that the usa is the yearly owner of the stanley cup
                      You may have made the Hall, with that one.
                      Originally posted by boltzpride619
                      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

quote:
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally posted by Jrhampton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jared Quote

Well, no, I don't think that either. Since he is an independently funded flim maker, he can say whatever he wants. I support that right. I disagree with his views, but saying that I am anti-American because I know and support his right to say whatever he wants is incorrect.

And during Vietnam, to the best of my knowledge, the Viet Cong did not have suspected operatives working within our borders, nor did they exactly come off as nutballs. Communist hardliners? Yes.

Very different situations.""

I agree with what you said and should have stated my thoughts better.

He has the right in America to pretty much say what he wants to say.

The United States is an idea that other countries just don't understand. Our right to say something that is contrary to government policy is seen as weakness. Therefore our enemies think they can beat us because of this.

Right or wrong the policy of this great country is to see that Iraq becomes a free and Democratic country. Free from Sadam’s oppressive rule.

But knowing that all it will do is cause division in our society that will embolden the enemy and ultimately cause more deaths American and others. So it should not be said or nor films be made.

In my opinion anyone that that supports him is just as guilty as he is for those deaths.

Comment

[i]Originally posted by Jrhampton
                          Right or wrong the policy of this great country is to see that Iraq becomes a free and Democratic country. Free from Sadam’s oppressive rule.
                          Which leads to a question of mine. Can all countries successfully become democratic societies? I think that not every country can be democratic. Is anyone on this board a Muslim? How does democracy sit with radical muslims? It just doesn't seem likely that democracy is going to take hold in Iraq. Sorry, just thoughts that I have been having lately.

Moore has the right to say whatever he wants. I find it irritating how Hollywood has aligned itself against Bush though. All that they are doing is causing many uneducated people in the US to get confused about all of the issues. I also find it irritating that these want-a-be politicians in Hollywood can use their popularity to influence the US. Just irritated how they can ride their fame and think that that gives them the right to use that fame as an outlet to get their views out to the public.
                          Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Most of these dim wits in Hollywood could not put a coherent sentence together if they did not have a writer doing it for them. If they could not parrot the answers to these issues. Because they are a well know face lots of ignorant citizens, take it as gospel.

For example we have more acres of timberland and national forests now than we did in 1900. If that fact was brought out during these earth day and saving the spotted owl rallies.
                            After harvesting old growth tress the lumber companies are required to replant trees. Also far less acres are required to feed our people, and have went back to there natural state as forest land.

Just how many folks would donate to WWF, greenpeace, and most of the Not for profit folks. Not for profit, just means stockholders do not get dividends. Does not say how much can't be spent on salaries for the top executives.

Not for profits usually have vested interest.

Off my soapbox.
                            Last edited by JRWIZ; 06-21-2004, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Well, a stupid person's vote counts as much as a smart person's vote in this country, so it's a very large (hehe) and legitimate base they are trying to reach. If we knew how many people actually decided their vote based on mud slinging ads, I think it would be surprising.

Anyways, don't ever forget 9/11, and remember that if the terrorists could vote, they would vote for anybody but Bush. =)

Comment

Working...
                              X