Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many hours of Madden can you play in a row?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many hours of Madden can you play in a row?

How hours of Madden can you play in a row? I cant remember how many games I played in a row, but when I was down with my broken leg I played for 18 HOURS straight...I took little breaks now and then but I played...a lot...But usually I play for about 4 hours a day...Usually playing from 12 am to 4 am..Playing that early is the best because you know there is nothing that can interupt your game..
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

During the football season I played ESPN 5 hours in a row waiting for ESPN NFL countdown to come on because I got up at 5:30 and had nothing else better to do..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
      During the football season I played ESPN 5 hours in a row waiting for ESPN NFL countdown to come on because I got up at 5:30 and had nothing else better to do..
      Thats why I like living in this time zone, games start at 9 am, so I can wake up at 8:30 eat breakfast and go watch the games...then the 2nd games come on at 12:30 and then the night game come on at I think 5...

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
        Thats why I like living in this time zone, games start at 9 am, so I can wake up at 8:30 eat breakfast and go watch the games...then the 2nd games come on at 12:30 and then the night game come on at I think 5...
        I wouldn't like that, to watch pregame shows you'd have to get up really early... Monday night football is practically on as soon as you come home from school... Can't just relax, you can't get pumped up for the games cuz your half asleep...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
          I wouldn't like that, to watch pregame shows you'd have to get up really early... Monday night football is practically on as soon as you come home from school... Can't just relax, you can't get pumped up for the games cuz your half asleep...
          Well...I am pumped up the night before, and usually dont get much sleep the night before, and Monday Night games are delayed, they start here at like 6 pm about when the first quarter gets over..They arent broadcasted live here...And the only time I really ever watch the pre-game is when the Broncos are playing in the morning...Then I will get up around 6:30 am eat breakfast and watch the pre-game...I personally like it...

Comment

This afternoon I must have played from 4 p.m. to about 8:15 (with a couple of breaks for snacks in the middle). I played through the Playoffs at the end of Franchise Year 2 (had to play the Packers in the Super Bowl again ), and then went through all of my offseason stuff and started training camp before having to go to work at 8:30 (where I am now).
            Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Well, I think I am getting ready for a long night of Madden, I will probably pull an all nighter... I will probably start in about 15 minutes at 8 unless something happens...Going to try and finish the rest of the season I am on now and one more...And then go to bed..1 game=30 minutes...16 games=8 hours...hmmm maybe not but I am for sure going to try and finish the season I am on right now...

Comment

good god, man! no wonder i don't know the game nearly well as you guys do. i'm lucky if i get one or two games in during the week . . . then maybe three or four more on the weekends.

you guys are animals.
                "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Comment

Well, I think I am getting ready for a long night of Madden, I will probably pull an all nighter... I will probably start in about 15 minutes at 8 unless something happens...Going to try and finish the rest of the season I am on now and one more...And then go to bed..1 game=30 minutes...16 games=8 hours...hmmm maybe not but I am for sure going to try and finish the season I am on right now...
                  Well I finished the season, and I won the rest of my games to finish with a 14-2 record...I beat the Ravens in the diviosional playoffs 31-10...Then I was losing 21-10 to the Bills in the AFC Champ game but then I came back after half time and won 31-21...And then in the SB I was losing to the Rams 21-3 in the 2nd quarter then I made the score a little closer 21-17 at halftime, and then I ended up winning 38-21...The Rams only had 11 plays of total offense..And they only had 2:36 of TOP to my 14:24...I play 4 minute quarters with the accelerated clock on..But then came off-season..I had to release Warren Sapp, my 2nd best CB which was a 94, I had to release Jashon Sycks, and some other players, and right now, I only have 110k in cap space..Oh wait no, I traded my 2nd best CB and Daryl Gardener for the Lions 1st round pick and one of there 3rd round picks, so overall I had 3 first round picks, 11, 26, and 32..The other one I aquired from the Colts...I had a pretty good off-season but damn these rookies ask for waaaay to much money...LOL...

Comment

I had a pretty good off-season but damn these rookies ask for waaaay to much money...LOL...
                    ha ha. i noticed that too. they don't mess around anymore. bunch of greedy bastages nowadays.

hey, is this part of your fantasy season with players from this site . . . or is it just your own personal season?
                    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by threeamigos
                      ha ha. i noticed that too. they don't mess around anymore. bunch of greedy bastages nowadays.

hey, is this part of your fantasy season with players from this site . . . or is it just your own personal season?
                      I'm the one who runs it...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by threeamigos
                        It is my own personal season...

Comment

The Rams only had 11 plays of total offense..And they only had 2:36 of TOP to my 14:24...I play 4 minute quarters with the accelerated clock on..
                          I am assuming you mean that they only had 2:36 to your 13:24, or they only had 1:36 to your 14:24. If you have four minute quarters, that is sixteen minutes, and 2:36 plus 14:24 is seventeen minutes.

Just had to point that out.
                          Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

yeah, also, i'm retarded. pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Comment

espn i can play alot
                              Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Working...
                              X