Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

madden 2004 (ps2) - who is the best player/steal you drafted in owner mode???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pryce4Prez
    Best player I drafted was a RB named Nate Davis who was 6'2" 230 and had 97 speed, 95 Agil, 94 Accel and 88 break tackle. His downfall was carry was in the 50's so he did fumble. But in my third game with him I blasted the Chiefs for 341 rushing yards and 6 TD's.
    sweet Mary and Joseph. i'm hoping to finish my first season with my Broncos franchise and fantasy franchise tonight so i can start drafting players and i hope to hell that Nate Davis is one of them.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Comment

2 words...

SNOOP MINNIS

Get him, he is a good quality 2nd reciever...
      WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Mine was a TE as second round pick named Ronald Wilkerson. I just drafted him a couple of years ago, and his overall is already over 90. I don't remember what his other stats are, but his catching and strength are pretty good, and his speed is also decent. I had drafted a pretty good TE the year before named Kobe Caulley, with the expectation that Carswell would be retiring soon. Carswell retired the following year, and I got Wilkerson. Now I have two good TEs, because Caulley is in the mid-80s.

I also have a pretty good C that I am working on right now to eventually replace Nalen (he's up into the 80s on overall now), a decent guard to replace Neil, and a decent MLB (who is starting in Wilson's spot now since Wilson is playing in holdout Ian Gold's spot). I also drafted a pretty good safety named Amos Jackson.
        Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Working...
        X