Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firefly movie "Serenity" site is officially up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefly movie "Serenity" site is officially up!

Serenity: The Official movie website

I joined up of course. I'm not sure I get the whole point system thing just yet.

I can't wait for this movie.
    Last edited by The Dark Knight; 06-24-2004, 10:55 AM.

Hey DK. I'm thinking that isn't the offical site. It appears to be a fan site run by "the browncoats" who collected all the goods and money for charity and ran ads in an attempt to convince FOX bring the series back. Not sure though...
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

In fact, I think this is the official site:

http://www.serenitymovie.com

April 22, 2005 I know my ass will be in a theater seat while I'm chowing down on butter-soaked popcorn and chomping at the bit for the damn movie to start!
      ------

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
        In fact, I think this is the official site:

http://www.serenitymovie.com

April 22, 2005 I know my ass will be in a theater seat while I'm chowing down on butter-soaked popcorn and chomping at the bit for the damn movie to start!
        That's the same one actually. I just provided a liink that took it past the main page. I'll fix it.

Comment

The site is running a little slow cuz they're working on it but jeez I can't believe they got 3500 members in about a day and a half. This is a good sign!

Comment

Only 10 months to go, provided it is pushed back or delayed as often happens, especially if it is heavy SFX.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
              Only 10 months to go, provided it is pushed back or delayed as often happens, especially if it is heavy SFX.
              Yeah, I think it'll make it though because the company that did the effects for the TV show is doing the effects for the movie. And rightly so, they won an Emmy when Firefly was on.

Comment

Does the name make anyone else think of Seinfeld?

"SERENITY NOW!!"
                The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                  Does the name make anyone else think of Seinfeld?

"SERENITY NOW!!"
                  Yeah, some of the fans have been shouting that for awhile now.

Comment

Originally posted by Creeping Death
                    I joined up! I just recently bought the series on DVD! I love this show! I can't believe Fox cancled it. I'm just glad they didn't cancle my X-files! There's going to be a new X-files movie coming out too! Anyway, Im happy they're making a movie on Firefly. I can't wait till next year. There is a bunch of good movies coming out.

Yeah, I haven't seen the first X-files movie but I did watch the show from time to time. I've only seen probably 20 or 30 episodes though so I'm not a big fan or anything.

Comment

Hey, have you guys seen the Easter Egg on disk 4? If not, here's what you do:

1) After 'Objects in Space' select 'Special Features'
                      2) On the next menu, select 'More'
                      3) Highlight 'Joss Sings the Firefly Theme' but don't select it
                      4) Push your left arrow (or similar) and the squiggly symbol next to picture should get darker
                      5) Select it, sit back and have fun
                      ------

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                        Hey, have you guys seen the Easter Egg on disk 4? If not, here's what you do:

1) After 'Objects in Space' select 'Special Features'
                        2) On the next menu, select 'More'
                        3) Highlight 'Joss Sings the Firefly Theme' but don't select it
                        4) Push your left arrow (or similar) and the squiggly symbol next to picture should get darker
                        5) Select it, sit back and have fun

Ha Ha Ha

Yeah, I've seen that. It's pretty funny. It makes me wonder if he did that from the top of his head or if he had the lyrics hidden away somewhere. If he did it from the top of his head then he must have seen his own episode a couple dozen times! One thing I want to know is, where did he get that kick ass Firefly T-shirt? I been looking for one of those.

I picked this up the other day though. Maybe you guys would be interested.

Blue Sun stuff

I got a T-shirt from em!

Comment

Working...
                        X