Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hulk Hogan's Son Seriously injured in car crash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG View Post
    Yes, this is true. Unless I'm mistaken, the Marines mother has confirmed this.
    That is appauling. You don't treat a hospital like a (censored) halfpipe or your playground.

eff Nick...

that whole family went to **** real quick. maybe it was the tv show...

and Hulk always made it seem like he was a disciplinarian, when apparently he failed huge in that category.

Leave a comment:

• LbloodOjunkieG
    replied
    Originally posted by Raiderfan76 View Post
    I heard that he was riding up and down the halls of the hospital the Marine was in on a skateboard.
    Total lack of respect and VERY immature. The parents are to be blamed too.
    Yes, this is true. Unless I'm mistaken, the Marines mother has confirmed this.

Leave a comment:

• Raiderfan76
    replied
    Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG View Post
    This "star treatment" thing is ****ing bull****. He got a slap on the wrist, and he probably won't even serve the full 8 months unless it's a condition of his probation. The kid he hurt, a Marine who served in Iraq, will need to liive in a nursing home under nonstop medical care the rest of his life and basically is a pile of flesh who can open his eyes periodically. Oh yea, Nick hasn't even apologized to the family, says the sister of the injured Marine.
    I heard that he was riding up and down the halls of the hospital the Marine was in on a skateboard.
    Total lack of respect and VERY immature. The parents are to be blamed too.

Leave a comment:

• LbloodOjunkieG
    replied
    This "star treatment" thing is ****ing bull****. He got a slap on the wrist, and he probably won't even serve the full 8 months unless it's a condition of his probation. The kid he hurt, a Marine who served in Iraq, will need to liive in a nursing home under nonstop medical care the rest of his life and basically is a pile of flesh who can open his eyes periodically. Oh yea, Nick hasn't even apologized to the family, says the sister of the injured Marine.

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post
    Hulk Hogan's son sentenced to 8 months for crash

CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) -- The 17-year-old son of wrestling superstar Hulk Hogan was sentenced to eight months in jail Friday after he pleaded no contest to causing a crash that seriously injured his best friend.

The judge also ordered Bollea to serve five years of probation and surrender his driving privileges for three years.

I think that is too easy of a punishment
    I watched the sentencing hearing yesterday as I was eating dinner I didnt see what they charged him with...

Is he now a felon ?? I didnt see the 8 months in jail part..

Like I said I was eating dinner when I seen the 5 years probation I about lost it.. I had to turn it off..

Im not a judge so I cant say much about it other then I disagree with the punishment I thought it was.

"star treatment"

Leave a comment:

• calibroncogrl47
    Guest replied
    Hulk Hogan's son sentenced to 8 months for crash

CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) -- The 17-year-old son of wrestling superstar Hulk Hogan was sentenced to eight months in jail Friday after he pleaded no contest to causing a crash that seriously injured his best friend.

Nick Bollea was immediately led out of court to begin his sentence. He cast a quick backward glance at his family, then his tie and belt were removed before he was taken to the jail next door.

The judge also ordered Bollea to serve five years of probation and surrender his driving privileges for three years.

I think that is too easy of a punishment

Leave a comment:

• CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    replied
    god bless him and his family

Leave a comment:

• calibroncogrl47
    Guest replied
    CLEARWATER, Fla. -- Hulk Hogan's son was released from the hospital Monday, a day after a car crash that critically injured his passenger, authorities said.

A Toyota Supra driven by Hogan's 17-year-old son, Nick Bollea, was traveling at a high rate of speed at about 7:30 p.m. Sunday, Clearwater Police spokesman Wayne Shelor said. Bollea lost control and hit a raised median. The car flipped around, and the back end hit a palm tree.

Police identified Bollea's passenger as 22-year-old John J. Graziano of Dunedin. He remained in critical condition Monday at Bayfront Medical Center, a hospital spokeswoman said.

"Nick is currently at the hospital with John and his family," Bollea's mother, Linda Hogan, said in a statement. "His sole concern is for the well-being of his friend. On behalf of my family, we ask that your thoughts and prayers be with John and his loved ones."

The crash occurred on SR 60, which is a main drag through downtown Clearwater.

"It's clear from the scene and other factors that excessive speed ... was a factor in the crash," Shelor said Monday. He said the investigation was continuing.

Bollea appears on VH1's "Hogan Knows Best" with his professional wrestler-father, his mother and sister.

Leave a comment:

• specialblend154
    replied
    i hope the kid is alright but it really bothers me that he would have soo many cars at that age that are so powerful. If i had a twin turbo 2jz supra at that age i would be driving it recklessly also.

Leave a comment:

• Giveemlove
    replied
    He's taken up race car driving, professionally. It's too bad he can't seperate on the track from off the track. Hope he's alright.

Leave a comment:

• calibroncogrl47
    Guest started a topic Hulk Hogan's Son Seriously injured in car crash!

Hulk Hogan's Son Seriously injured in car crash!

The son of professional wrestler Hulk Hogan was seriously injured in a car crash Sunday night, police said.

A Toyota Supra driven by Nick Bollea was traveling at a high rate of speed at approximately 7:30 p.m., Clearwater Police spokesman Wayne Shelor said. Bollea, which is Hogan's real name, lost control and hit a raised median. The car flipped around, and the back end hit a palm tree.

"The car was destroyed," Shelor said.

Bollea and an unidentified male passenger were extricated from the car by paramedics, Shelor said. Then they were airlifted to Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg. Their official conditions were not immediately available, but Shelor described the injuries of both men as serious.

The crash occurred on State Route 60, a main drag through downtown Clearwater. The road had to be shut down in both directions for several hours, Shelor said.

Alcohol is not believed to have played a part in the crash. The crash seems to have been caused by excessive speed, Shelor said.

Bollea appears on the reality TV show "Hogan Knows Best" with his father, mother and sister.
Working...
X