Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post

That's all I have to say about that.

Here's a crash that happened in quals today. Michael McDowell walked away from it.

Note: It's right on after the ad.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1488634093
    ...... yea sorry for those details.

But yea.. I'm not into racing much. Some people are. I know a lot of girls who are really into it. Plus I don't think my mom would like it if I had another sport that I watched each day.

Comment

That's all I have to say about that.

Here's a crash that happened in quals today. Michael McDowell walked away from it.

Note: It's right on after the ad.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1488634093
      That was a HECK of a crash, wasnt it? And for him to walk away from it...just amazing the safety innovations with the safer barriers and the cars themselves.

Though I think they still need those barriers on the insides of the tracks walls. That lick that Yeley took yesterday on the inside wall was pretty hard.

Overall, Texas was a good race. My boy Jimmie came in 2nd. Much improvement since the Easter break.

Bad race for Gordon. I know Jimmie and Jeff share the same garage...I was amazed their cars performed so differently in that race. It looks like Knaus and Co. have gotten a handle on the 1 1/2 tracks...
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
        That was a HECK of a crash, wasnt it? And for him to walk away from it...just amazing the safety innovations with the safer barriers and the cars themselves.

Though I think they still need those barriers on the insides of the tracks walls. That lick that Yeley took yesterday on the inside wall was pretty hard.

Overall, Texas was a good race. My boy Jimmie came in 2nd. Much improvement since the Easter break.

Bad race for Gordon. I know Jimmie and Jeff share the same garage...I was amazed their cars performed so differently in that race. It looks like Knaus and Co. have gotten a handle on the 1 1/2 tracks...
        I'm just glad the crash happened during quals when there were no other cars out.

You can thank me for Johnson's good run. I dropped him from one of my fantasy teams. Want someone to wreck? Tell me and I'll put him on my team. That will ensure a 30+ finish.
        Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post

That was an awesome crash!

And Jeff wasn't too happy either. He brought up the tire issue again.

So congrats to Carl and his back flip.

I really like the segment of Crank It Up!

Lap 117 they let it go for almost a whole minute! LOL.

Off to Phoenix....
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
            That was an awesome crash!

Oh, you're one of those.

It was awesome because he walked away.
            Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Oh, you're one of those.

It was awesome because he walked away.
              He flipped what... 8 times?

And seeing him walk away totally OK, makes the crash that more incredible. The safety features installed in the cars these days are awesome.

Yeah.... I'm one of those.

sigpic

Comment

• I'm sure many were involved watching the draft but not me....

Talladega Baby!! WHAT A RACE!!! Congrats to Kyle for being a lap down only to come back and win it.

Denny sure got the shaft. He was helping push people all day only to get left behind when it counted. I thought somebody would team up with him.

That was some excitement right there. The Alabama crowd got their money's worth. Tally is one of my most favorite tracks.

And the wreck that never was. AMAZING!!

Richmond this Saturday Night under the lights. Back to a smaller track this week.

sigpic

Comment

• Hey, BM_69. You were watching the 'draft' yesterday.

Okay. Sorry. That was bad.

I was doing both. Watching the race and keeping an eye on the draft.

Usually, I don't like plate racing, but it was good. I'm afraid to look at my fantasy teams, though.

Poor Denny.

I like Richmond. Should be fun.
                  Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

• Nascar? "Shiver"

Comment

Hey, BM_69. You were watching the 'draft' yesterday.

Okay. Sorry. That was bad.

I was doing both. Watching the race and keeping an eye on the draft.

Usually, I don't like plate racing, but it was good. I'm afraid to look at my fantasy teams, though.

Poor Denny.

I like Richmond. Should be fun.
                      Yeah, the draft was on a few channels.

That boost they get when pairing up like that is incredible.

I'm not sure if I'll see the race this week being Saturday night.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                        Nascar? "Shiver"

Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

• Good race Saturday. Kyle Busch is not making himself very popular.

We lost Adam Petty 8 years ago
                          Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

• Kyle is the new most hated driver, making Jr. crash like that.

I've missing these Saturday night races.

sigpic

Comment

• Kahan, won the Winton...err The All Star Race. He is the first fan voted in driver to win it <Budweiser
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                                Kahan, won the Winton...err The All Star Race. He is the first fan voted in driver to win it <Budweiser
                                Too bad he can't share that million with the fans.
                                Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

Working...
                                X