Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    My boy Jimmie win the Firecracker 400.
    I was hoping someone like Kurt, or Mikey would jump up there and steal another one lol
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Denny Hamlin should really think about calling it a season. His chances of being a wild card are very slim now and he keeps taking some huge hits. He should take the rest of the year off, get the surgery, and come back 100%. I know Mark and Dale Sr. had back surgery around 2000 and they said they didn't realize how bad they hurt till they had surgery, I really think that's why Denny is struggling.
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
        Denny Hamlin should really think about calling it a season. His chances of being a wild card are very slim now and he keeps taking some huge hits. He should take the rest of the year off, get the surgery, and come back 100%. I know Mark and Dale Sr. had back surgery around 2000 and they said they didn't realize how bad they hurt till they had surgery, I really think that's why Denny is struggling.
        Speaking of Mark....what the heck was that on his face this week?
        sigpic

Comment

• Well i got to go to the Nascar Hall Of Fame over the weekend as we went to my sister's place down in North Carolina over the 4th of July weekend & had a good time, lots of really cool things in that place & i will try to post some of the pictures we took when i get a chance.

And then of course watched the race later that night & what can i say other than it was your typical restrictor plate race, calm & not much going on for the first 70-80% of the race & then just as i sat & watched & told my brother-in-law, the wrecking would start, sure enough it did.

I even said after the final restart they were most likely not done crashing & just imagine what happens? they all make it back to the start finish line in one piece you say? :doh: NO CHANCE! We all knew how it would end & it's really a shame the amount of cars that always end up tore up at the plate races.

But hey they always produce the wild & crazy nail biting finishes that don't usually occur any other time.

Ayway i thought for sure Smoke had the winning move coming around turn 3 & 4 & would have won the july race for the 5th time but he just didn't quite get there but it was ceratinly a good points day jumpimg from 16th to 10th & man are the points so tight from 9th back to 20th & it's gonna be very entertaing to see wo gets in & who is left out.
          sigpic

Comment

• Glad you had a good weekend. Looking forward to the pictures.
            Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              Lol don't know what you are talking about. I must have missed it
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                Well i got to go to the Nascar Hall Of Fame over the weekend as we went to my sister's place down in North Carolina over the 4th of July weekend & had a good time, lots of really cool things in that place & i will try to post some of the pictures we took when i get a chance.

And then of course watched the race later that night & what can i say other than it was your typical restrictor plate race, calm & not much going on for the first 70-80% of the race & then just as i sat & watched & told my brother-in-law, the wrecking would start, sure enough it did.

I even said after the final restart they were most likely not done crashing & just imagine what happens? they all make it back to the start finish line in one piece you say? :doh: NO CHANCE! We all knew how it would end & it's really a shame the amount of cars that always end up tore up at the plate races.

But hey they always produce the wild & crazy nail biting finishes that don't usually occur any other time.

Ayway i thought for sure Smoke had the winning move coming around turn 3 & 4 & would have won the july race for the 5th time but he just didn't quite get there but it was ceratinly a good points day jumpimg from 16th to 10th & man are the points so tight from 9th back to 20th & it's gonna be very entertaing to see wo gets in & who is left out.
                I want to go to the Hall of Fame someday. Its a shame it doesn't make as much money as it should, because honestly, the videos and pictures I've seen of it, it looks amazing. I want to see a plate race someday too. So far I've been to the Bristol Night race in 2005 (back when tickets were hard to get) and Chicagoland in 2009 when Mark spanked the field (my dad is still mad that he didn't go cause his favorite driver is Mark as well).
                sigpic

Comment

• Me & my brother-in-law doing the pit challenge

Me & my oldest son

Standing on the 36 degree banking, it's very steep lol!

sigpic

Comment

• This was neat, it showed the difference in stiffness of springs

Of course i had to get a pic of one of his cars lol!

sigpic

Comment

• This was cool, it was actually a race simulator that you sat in real cars & raced against others on a video game type screen
                      sigpic

Comment

• Well that's some of the pictures we got, we could have gotten alot more & spent all day in there but it was starting to get really crowded as the day went on so we headed out after a couple hours but had a good time.

Now about the race today very disapponting way to end it but i kept telling myself when he didn't pit with everyone else at lap 219 that it was gonna come back & bite them, even with all those cautions i just knew he would run out but hoped i was wrong.

So even though i was prepared it still sucks, but it was nice to see Vickers get the win, he can race & i'm really shocked nobody has picked him up for a full time ride that last couple years but i would say he has it locked in now & good for him.

The points are so darn tight right now that the race for the wildcard is gonna come down to the last race at Richmond until we know, perhaps the final lap, should be exciting.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                          Well that's some of the pictures we got, we could have gotten alot more & spent all day in there but it was starting to get really crowded as the day went on so we headed out after a couple hours but had a good time.

Now about the race today very disapponting way to end it but i kept telling myself when he didn't pit with everyone else at lap 219 that it was gonna come back & bite them, even with all those cautions i just knew he would run out but hoped i was wrong.

So even though i was prepared it still sucks, but it was nice to see Vickers get the win, he can race & i'm really shocked nobody has picked him up for a full time ride that last couple years but i would say he has it locked in now & good for him.

The points are so darn tight right now that the race for the wildcard is gonna come down to the last race at Richmond until we know, perhaps the final lap, should be exciting.
                          Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

They would have looked brilliant if Tony had pulled it off. Hard to rely on caution laps, though. I'd rather pit with 60-70 to go and be able to race full out. But they don't pay me the big money.

Next truck race should be good. Dirt!
                          Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Thanks for the great pictures. I really want to go there someday. Also congrats to Vickers for winning today's race. Didn't expect that at all. At one point he was 31st a lap down
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              Well I was smiling all weekend but wasn't aware it was televised...
                              I really like Cheese.

Comment

• So am i the only one who thinks the whole situation with Harvick joining Stewart-Haas & Newman basicly being kicked to the curb is so messed up?

I'm mean seriously your gonna keep Danica over Newman? Yes i get it, it's business & she brings in the sponsorship that Ryan can't, but shouldn't performance count for anything?

Let's face it, other than restrictor plate races she is not capable of winning races, in fact she can't even run in the top 20 & while Newman isn't exactly lighting the world on fire, he is capable of winning any given race & getting into the chase but i guess none of that matters.

Well i guess it is what it is but i think it's a bunch of crap when the money is more of a factor than your performance, so i would say i lost a little bit of respect for tony & the decision he has made.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X