Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    ^^^just got home my friend & my god what an amazing night of racing, the roar of 30 cars on our short track was thrilling! packed house on hand...but i am exhausted as me & my boy were at the track since 2:30 our time& it's now about 12:30.

    long day but a fun day...will post more tomorrow hopefully i can put some pics up as well..bedtime now though ha ha!

    Leave a comment:


  • AZ Snake Fan
    replied
    .





    Yo PA !!!
    Thanks for the heads up on the #3 car !!!
    For those who can't watch, I'll take notes:

    I just logged in to https://pitrow.tv and the live coverage is 5x5 !!!
    Pre-race coverage and driver interviews right now
    Ray Christian #93CT got the pole check for late models.
    Adam Kostelnik #00 got the pole check for modifieds.
    Cars waiting on track.
    Race Prayer right now.
    Mary Jo Swank singing our National Anthem now.
    High school girl, sings like an angel !!!

    Several qualifying heats tonight for various divisions.
    Charger heats underway:
    Dan Jackson #11 holds off a challenge for the heat win.
    Heat race #2: Scott Mitchell #20 dominates for the heat win.

    Heat race #1 for the late models. Josh Brock #17 takes it
    Heat race #2 underway: Todd Stone #1X take the win.
    Heat race #3 underway. Matt Wallace #6 wins, (Gibala #3 second.)
    Heat race #4 underway: Ben Rowe #4 wins in wild final heat race.
    (Last Chance heat race coming up later to fill the final 6 spots in the MMM 150.)

    Modified heat race #1: Adam Kostelnik #00 dominates.
    Heat race #2: Pete Rech #9 easily wins the heat.

    PA !!! Are you in the tail gate section ?

    Last Chance, Go or Go Home Heats:
    Late Model B-Main, top 6 go on to the 150:
    Francis, #33F wins in a wild race for transfer to A-Main

    Charger Division Feature Race, 35 laps:
    Dale Kimberly # 22 is battling Scott Mitchell #20 for the lead.
    Kimberly takes lead at lap 17.
    Lap cars slowing Kimberly, Scott Mitchell makes up some ground.
    Kimberly still leads by 3 car lengths as he crosses the checker.
    Congrats Dale Kimberly #22 in a 35 lap green flag run !!!

    Modified Feature Race, 50 laps:
    Pete Rech #9 takes the lead on lap 1.
    Abam Koselnik #00 takes the lead from Rech #9.
    Dallape, #75 moving up fast.
    Jason Busch #42, passes Pete Rech for the 2 position.
    Dallape passes Rech for the 3 spot right before the stage caution.
    Stage caution, 5 minute competiton caution out at lap 20.
    P1 Koselnik# 00, P2 Busch #42, P3 Dallape #75, P4 Rech #9

    Modified Feature Race back underway, green flag:
    Abam Koselnik #00 takes the lead,
    Pete Rech battling Busch and Dallape for the 2 spot.
    Kostelnik, Busch, Dallape, Aiello passes Rech lap with 15 to go.
    Busch fighting Dalape for 2 spot with 10 to go.
    Dallape turns Busch in turn 3 bring out the caution at 9 to go.
    Red flag, Rech is wrecked along with Dallape, Busch and many others.

    Green flag, 9 to go: Caution came out, debris. Still 9 to go.
    Dallape had passed Kostelnik but they will have to restart.
    Green flag: Dallape passes Kostelnik. Caution out 6 to go.
    Kostenik #00, motor blows up.
    6 to go Green Flag: Dallape passes Aiello for the lead.
    Caution out. #3, the Nuclear Banana, Dunfee into the wall.
    Green Flag: Dallape out powers Aiello for the lead.
    Congrats to RJ Dallape on taking the Modified Checker !!!

    Now it's time for the Motor Moutain Masters 150 with the late models !!!
    Watch it for free here: https://pitrow.tv

    Thanks PA !!!

    .

    Leave a comment:


  • BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    .






    FREE SHOW: 2nd Annual $10,000-to-win Motor Mountain Masters
    Saturday, August 10, 2019
    Scheduled Start Time:
    7:00 PM Eastern




    https://pitrow.tv/videos/4976


    I don't think that we need Roku.
    I went to https://pitrow.tv on my laptop.
    I clicked on "Motor Mountain"
    Then clicked on "Buy $0.00"
    Then registered with email and password.
    After I registered, I got the above graphic

    And it said:
    Live in: 4 days 18:49:20

    THANK YOU PA !!!



    .
    that is great AZ, should be a great night of racing & i will give bit of a spoiler for who to watch...the local favorite is without doubt teddy gibala who drives the white # 3 (red number & trim) he has won 5 of the 10 weekly races thus far

    i'm sure there will be some stiff competition from all the outside visitors.

    to peanut...it probably is within driving distance for you, maybe 2 or 3 hours? perhaps you could plan for next year?

    Leave a comment:


  • AZ Snake Fan
    replied
    .






    FREE SHOW: 2nd Annual $10,000-to-win Motor Mountain Masters
    Saturday, August 10, 2019
    Scheduled Start Time:
    7:00 PM Eastern




    https://pitrow.tv/videos/4976


    I don't think that we need Roku.
    I went to https://pitrow.tv on my laptop.
    I clicked on "Motor Mountain"
    Then clicked on "Buy $0.00"
    Then registered with email and password.
    After I registered, I got the above graphic

    And it said:
    Live in: 4 days 18:49:20

    THANK YOU PA !!!

    ( Yep Peanut, I was pulling for Chase.
    He worked so hard for that win,
    Amazing natural talent for the road course.
    I was so happy for Bill !!! )











    .

    Leave a comment:


  • BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    .







    We're excited for you PA, hope you and your family have a memorable time !
    Hard to believe that next weekend is almost here already.
    You know, you can always send your Lear Jet to pick us up. lol

    Speaking of family, I was happy to see Awesome Bill from Dawsonville enjoying his day today.


    .
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    That would be awesome if we could get together. Unfortunately, it's not a good time for us. Jet would be fun, but I think it's within driving distance for us. Good idea for the 30 lap non-qualifier race. They'll still be able to have fun.


    I usually pull for JGR, but yesterday I really wanted Chase to win. Nice guy.

    Tempers are still flaring (In F1, too). Wallace used to drive for Kyle in the Trucks. Wonder if there's some bad feelings from that? I know he gets frustrated. I hope he gets a win soon.
    Ok you two, not sure if either of you have a roku device or so i think that is what you need? if so then you can watch this race live on pit row tv for free...

    https://pitrow.tv/videos/4976

    just thought i would pass the info along :thumb:

    Leave a comment:


  • Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    that dirt race is always a good one. tony said he wants to run in it one day...

    speaking of who was in the race, one of our local short track boys ran the race...mark smith in the 38 car finished 15th. mark is out of myersdale & is i believe 3rd all time in wins at jennerstown speedway & of course will be in the motor mountain masters.

    speaking of the masters, it continues to get bigger & bigger as it approaches next weekend...there are now over 50-55 racers entered for this event & the track has decided to run a 30 lap non-qualifier race for those cars that don't make the 30 car field...

    this is going to be so damn awesome! wish my pals AZ & Peanut could be there to watch with me :thumb:
    Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    .







    We're excited for you PA, hope you and your family have a memorable time !
    Hard to believe that next weekend is almost here already.
    You know, you can always send your Lear Jet to pick us up. lol

    Speaking of family, I was happy to see Awesome Bill from Dawsonville enjoying his day today.


    .
    That would be awesome if we could get together. Unfortunately, it's not a good time for us. Jet would be fun, but I think it's within driving distance for us. Good idea for the 30 lap non-qualifier race. They'll still be able to have fun.


    I usually pull for JGR, but yesterday I really wanted Chase to win. Nice guy.

    Tempers are still flaring (In F1, too). Wallace used to drive for Kyle in the Trucks. Wonder if there's some bad feelings from that? I know he gets frustrated. I hope he gets a win soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • AZ Snake Fan
    replied
    .





    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    that dirt race is always a good one. tony said he wants to run in it one day...

    speaking of who was in the race, one of our local short track boys ran the race...mark smith in the 38 car finished 15th. mark is out of myersdale & is i believe 3rd all time in wins at jennerstown speedway & of course will be in the motor mountain masters.

    speaking of the masters, it continues to get bigger & bigger as it approaches next weekend...there are now over 50-55 racers entered for this event & the track has decided to run a 30 lap non-qualifier race for those cars that don't make the 30 car field...

    this is going to be so damn awesome! wish my pals AZ & Peanut could be there to watch with me :thumb:
    We're excited for you PA, hope you and your family have a memorable time !
    Hard to believe that next weekend is almost here already.
    You know, you can always send your Lear Jet to pick us up. lol

    Speaking of family, I was happy to see Awesome Bill from Dawsonville enjoying his day today.


    .

    Leave a comment:


  • BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    Every time I check the race, it's under caution. Must be a good race.
    that dirt race is always a good one. tony said he wants to run in it one day...

    speaking of who was in the race, one of our local short track boys ran the race...mark smith in the 38 car finished 15th. mark is out of myersdale & is i believe 3rd all time in wins at jennerstown speedway & of course will be in the motor mountain masters.

    speaking of the masters, it continues to get bigger & bigger as it approaches next weekend...there are now over 50-55 racers entered for this event & the track has decided to run a 30 lap non-qualifier race for those cars that don't make the 30 car field...

    this is going to be so damn awesome! wish my pals AZ & Peanut could be there to watch with me :thumb:

    Leave a comment:


  • Peanut
    replied
    Every time I check the race, it's under caution. Must be a good race.

    Leave a comment:


  • Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    .







    A chip off the old block.
    Poor kid, looks just like Kyle.


    .


    Seems like tempers are flaring. This week, Stenhouse Jr and Kurt Busch. Wallace and Suarez. Last week, Stenhouse Jr and Jones. And, from a few weeks ago, Bowyer and Newman.

    Dirt on Thursday. Always a fun race. I will have to watch it Friday because of the HOF game.

    Football !

    Leave a comment:


  • AZ Snake Fan
    replied
    .





    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    Cute. Kids have to amuse themselves somehow.
    A chip off the old block.
    Poor kid, looks just like Kyle.


    .

    Leave a comment:


  • Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    .





    Check out Brexton pre-race at Pocono:

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1155552604178604033


    .
    Cute. Kids have to amuse themselves somehow.

    Leave a comment:


  • AZ Snake Fan
    replied
    .





    Check out Brexton pre-race at Pocono:

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1155552604178604033


    .

    Leave a comment:


  • Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Not sure if you got to see the cup race @ kentucky yet peanut so i will just say this in case you haven't...

    Wow! that was some finish, finally a good ending of a race.

    Also would be nice to get to a track that tires fall off & make a big difference how you take care of them & that you certainly need them every stop & none of this 2 tire or even no tire stops, but i guess it does make for interesting strategy.
    Thank you for the no-spoilers effort. I usually find out who wins, though.

    I saw the finish of the Kentucky when I watched the IndyCar race. They promote each other because they're on the same network and have two cross-over owners (plus Cindric). Good finish.

    I wonder how tires with different hardnesses would work in NASCAR? Make it mandatory to use reds at least once during the race. I don't know if it would make the racing better or not.

    Leave a comment:


  • BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Not sure if you got to see the cup race @ kentucky yet peanut so i will just say this in case you haven't...

    Wow! that was some finish, finally a good ending of a race.

    Also would be nice to get to a track that tires fall off & make a big difference how you take care of them & that you certainly need them every stop & none of this 2 tire or even no tire stops, but i guess it does make for interesting strategy.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X