NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :Salute: to Mark and Bobby.

Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
      :Salute: to Mark and Bobby.

Back when Nascar was Nascar. No gear rules, no tuning rules, no every car in the field can go to the end of the race on the same tank of gas at this lap. Drivers were put in cars based on performance, not how much sponsorship they brought. Twas a simpler time, a better time lol
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Well isn't it just great that Kenseth & his crew just laid an egg & choked the chase away & thus given the #48 a walk in the park for the cup.
        sigpic

Comment

• Even if Matt Kenseth leads the most laps and wins Jimmie just needs to finish 23rd or better.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
            Well isn't it just great that Kenseth & his crew just laid an egg & choked the chase away & thus given the #48 a walk in the park for the cup.
            He could always blow a motor...........yea he has it wrapped up.............
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Headline on Yahoo:

Ashley Judd's estranged husband, Dario Franchitti, announced that he's retiring from race car driving due to injuries

Four-time IndyCar Series champion and three-time Indianapolis 500 winner and he's reduced to "Ashley Judd's estranged husband". SMH.

Not the way he wanted to go out, but I'm glad he's playing it smart.
              Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                Headline on Yahoo:

Ashley Judd's estranged husband, Dario Franchitti, announced that he's retiring from race car driving due to injuries

Four-time IndyCar Series champion and three-time Indianapolis 500 winner and he's reduced to "Ashley Judd's estranged husband". SMH.

Feel bad anytime an athlete can't do what they anymore because of an accident. Enjoy retirement Dario!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  Headline on Yahoo:

That will probably be Montoya's ride now.
                  Farewell Dario.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                  The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                  http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                  My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
                    That will probably be Montoya's ride now.
                    Farewell Dario.

That would be a good fit for him.

Congrats to Matt Crafton for the Truck championship. 13 years and he finally won. Good for him. KBM for the owner championship.

Labonte might go to the trucks if he can't get a Cup ride. Try to go for the triple.

Truck series---where the new hopefuls start and the older drivers go before retiring. It's really a good mix.
                    Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Congrats to 6 time Jimmy Johnson !!!
                      Good race Hamlin, Jr. and Kenseth !!!
                      Here's to Daytona 2014 !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                      The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                      http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                      My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• First the Sox and now Jimmie.

sigpic

Comment

• Congrats to JJ and Chad and the rest of the team. imo Class organization and very deserving. Great season for those guys
                          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Congrats to Jimmie, can't say he didn't earn it. Enjoy retirement Mark, watching Nascar won't be the same anymore
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                              Congrats to Jimmie, can't say he didn't earn it. Enjoy retirement Mark, watching Nascar won't be the same anymore
                              Mark was always my favorite, all the way back to his Folgers Ford days. It is a shame he never won a championship. If I remember correctly he missed out by like 6 pts the one year. It is also a shame he never won the Daytonna 500. I know that must eat at him. But he did have a great career filled with a lot of very impressive wins. to Mark and the memories
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• 6 = The best driver to never win a Cup or Daytona 500.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X