NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That would rock

What is wrong with Jeff Gordon recently, it always seems wheen ever a team gets a new driver like Hendrick did with Little Dale, one of the other drivers has to take one for the team and suffers in track
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
      That would rock

What is wrong with Jeff Gordon recently, it always seems wheen ever a team gets a new driver like Hendrick did with Little Dale, one of the other drivers has to take one for the team and suffers in track
      Tires. Johnson and Gordon are having trouble adjusting to the new tires. At least, that's what I've heard.
      Administrator
      sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• and we know how Tony Stewet feels about the tires

sigpic

Comment

• ESPN is reporting that Helio Castroneves is thinking of jumping to NASCAR.

sigpic

Comment

• How about that 9 car tonight!!!!!!!!

After a year-and-a-half it looks like they're finally getting it together over at Evernham!

BTW, as one of the fans who put Kasey in the race last week, I'm all for his sharing the million bucks

Comment

• I've got Kahne on one of my fantasy teams, so I'm happy.

What the heck was going on with tires at the end?
              Administrator
              sigpic

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
                What the heck was going on with tires at the end?
                I don't know, but I'm sure if they had interviewed Tony Stewart he would have told us

Comment

• I have pics of the indy 500, I got to go down in the pit.

Left sat. night got back tonight.

Will post pics when film get developed.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                    I have pics of the indy 500, I got to go down in the pit.

Left sat. night got back tonight.

Will post pics when film get developed.
                    Cool. Southstander has a thread about the 500.
                    Administrator
                    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

• Please do.

sigpic

Comment

• We're going to Dover tomorrow for truck practice and to meet up with some friends from Syracuse, NY. We go back Friday for truck quals, Cup practice and quals and the truck race. Can't wait to smell burning rubber and hear the roar of the engines!!

Check this out. This is Miles the Monster and that is a full-size stock car in his hand. Awesome!
                        Administrator
                        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

• Have a good time, I wish the Upper ups here in Denver, would pull their head out of you know where a build a track here

sigpic

Comment

• Thanks, SS. Had a great time. Skinner finished 7th, which is pretty good considering the troubles he had.

Here's Miles again. I didn't take this one. It's from the dedication ceremonies with Jeff Gordon.

Administrator
                            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

• I like the Monster.

I finally was able to see a race this weekend. Well, at least most of it.

Kyle sure has a huge following of people that love him.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                                I like the Monster.

I finally was able to see a race this weekend. Well, at least most of it.

Kyle sure has a huge following of people that love him.
                                I love Dover! It's such a great track. That first wreck, though, took out 5 of my drivers from 2 fantasy teams.

Kyle has replaced Gordon as the most hated/loved driver. Even the people who don't like him, like to watch him race.

Note about the Monster Monument: the small black squares at the base have the names of winners engraved on it.

Toyota trifecta!
                                Administrator
                                sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

Working...
                                X